- Don't leech images from someone's website or blog
If you do not have permission to upload images to our site, please be courteous and use a free image hosting website to host your images. We recommend using Imgur.com as they are extremely easy to use & reliable.
- Keep images work-safe in the General Forums
The public-facing areas of the site are to be considered "family friendly" zones - do not post Not-Safe-For-Work (NSFW) images there. The reverse is also true: if you are in the restricted areas of the site that are limited to paid subscribers, don't be surprised to find NSFW content. If it can get you in trouble at your office, rethink your browsing activites while you are work.
- Avatars should always be Work-Safe.
Seriously, no porn, gore, seizure inducing gifs or other inappropriate imagery please.
- Be courteous with image sizes
If an image is ultra high resolution, please use thumbnails & link to the full size image.
- No use of images / signatures to advertise for yourself or others without an appropriate paid subscription.
Bladeforums stays open thanks to the members who support us through paid subscriptions. Posting images advertising non-supporting Dealers, or members without paid subscriptions hurts everyone.
- No malicious use of images against others
Do not post imagery that attacks, doxxes, or otherwise harms other users.
- BladeForums media hosting is for paid subscribers only.
Do not host images for members without a paid subscription.