1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Kizer C01C Sheepdog Ki4488A & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Dec 14 !

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Dec 15 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

10 th day X-mas deals, Pix, Med FF, BFF and Pashmina Shawls

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Yangdu, Dec 10, 2015.

1. Yangdu

Yangdu [email protected] Himalayan Imports-Owner Moderator

Apr 5, 2005
    Good Evening to all

Shop and Save time & $$$

L to r
    All made by Purna
    12 inch 12 ounce med size Foxy Folly with a neem wood handle. $100. *SOLD*

12 inch 13 ounce med size Foxy Folly with a satisal wood handle. $100. *SOLD*

9 inch 7 ounce baby Foxy Folly with a satisal wood handle. $65.*SOLD*

9 inch 5 ounce baby Foxy Folly with a satisal wood handle. $65.

[​IMG]

L to r

21 inch 36 ounce Chitlangi by Keshar Lal son Arjune. Satisal wood handle. Bonus buy at $125. *SOLD*

15 inch 8 ounce Reti by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. Super fast knife at $88. *SOLD*

[​IMG]

L to r

18 inch 23 ounce villager fit and finish balance by Nabin Rai (Rai Kam). Human head carved satisal wood handle. Steel cost @58.

21 inch 33 ounce dui chirra by Lachhu. Satisal wood handle. Six tools. Bonus buy at $145. *SOLD*

[​IMG]

Great under the Christmas tree Knives

Baby Hasiya $10 each
    I have several BH in stock.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8 inch 4 ounce JKM-1 by Lachhu. Horn handle. $35. *SOLD*

[​IMG]
    8 1/4 inch 1.4 ounce Kagag Katne letter opener from Dharan. Horn handle. $18. *SOLD*

[​IMG]

Warm up your loved one this holidays season with Nepal Pashmina Shawls

Shawl A
    $28 *SOLD*
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Shawl B
    $28

[​IMG]

Shawl C
    $28 *SOLD*

[​IMG]

Email to [email protected] to get any or all

Last edited: Dec 14, 2015
  2. Bigbore577

Bigbore577

Jun 15, 2006
    EMS Shawl A, Arjune Chitlangi and Lachhu Dui Chirra.
    DD on all above.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2015
  3. Mateos

Mateos

Dec 2, 2015
    DD on 12 inch 12 ounce med size Foxy Folly with a neem wood handle. 😀

4. Max42

Max42

Jul 13, 2015
    EMS Reti

DD :)

5. Steely_Gunz

Steely_Gunz Got the Khukuri fevah Moderator

May 9, 2002
    Those Reti have to be swung to be believed. I have a 15" that literally whistles through the air. Turns on a dime and pierces with deadly precision.

Still kinda need one of those baby Foxys, I think:)

6. NoahL

NoahL

Feb 28, 2009
    EMS on the 12 inch 13 ounce med size Foxy Folly with a satisal wood handle

7. cul4u01

cul4u01 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 5, 2012
    Those Retis are really something! Love mine.

I love that DC with all those tools!

8. Bigbore577

Bigbore577

Jun 15, 2006
    SGunz, you really need a Baby Foxy! Just a little help from a friend. ;)

9. pyro008

pyro008

Oct 24, 2013
    Still holding out hope for a baby FF with a lighter-than-satisal handle. Will probably be waiting a long time :(

10. Bigbore577

Bigbore577

Jun 15, 2006
    Email Auntie to see if she has another. It might cut down on your wait time significantly. Some did last time and were accommodated. I believe she may have received a sizable amount of FF's for the Holidays. It would turn that frown around. :thumbup:

11. pyro008

pyro008

Oct 24, 2013
    I did yesterday. She said satisal only. I'll probably have to wait for a future batch.

12. Max42

Max42

Jul 13, 2015
    yeah, got a fine Reti a while ago... handle was a tad too small for me and perfect for my partner and it is now her favorite blade... looking forward to this one for myself =)
    (for size comparison I included my favorite mil fastback)

[​IMG]

...and a share just for fun, recently received an interesting og WWII blade

[​IMG]

[edit: ...and yeah, I disapparated a pic after reading a thread... didn't know there was such a backstory to be considered.]

Last edited: Dec 12, 2015
  13. Bawanna

Bawanna Moderator Moderator

Dec 19, 2012
    Max42, I believe you can go to your user settings and activate your email. I'd like to send you an email as being a registered user I can't send you a PM.

14. SingleGrind

SingleGrind

Jun 15, 2015
    Steely, I just got my Reti in the other day, also 15", and holy cow is it it fast! Just for fun I swung it in a Z, then did the same with my 15" BAS...quite enlightening to say the least.

Max, that Reti is the same specs as mine I think, minus the type of wood, and you will love it too. I can forsee mine getting much use. Also, I like how you removed a picture from your post. Perhaps after reading a certain other thread? :b haha

Pyro, sorry man, I scooped the last neem Baby FF. I got lucky, that's for sure. I'm sure there will be more of these though, and I'm once again a shark with a full belly and no teeth. So keep your eyes peeled!

Edit: pic of my Reti, though a bad one. The grain on the handle is amazing

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 11, 2015
  15. Steely_Gunz

May 9, 2002
    Kumar knows how to make a ridiculously fast knife. The Reti may be the quickest blade I have. Just stunning. I'm so glad to gave him back:)

16. ndoghouse

ndoghouse Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 26, 2010
    Second that! Nice Reti SG:thumbup: Grats man! Sure do want one of them Baby foxies. Has anyone got theris yet. Id really like to know what the blade length is. If its under 5 1/2" its Legal in Texas to EDC :D Im thinking it has to be.

17. blue lander

blue lander

Aug 16, 2011
    Has anybody handled one of the baby hasiyas yet?

18. Bawanna

Bawanna Moderator Moderator

Dec 19, 2012
    I have two of the baby hasiyas, his and hers.

Cute little buggers. Wife used hers to carve a pumpkin at Halloween last year. Folks like em for herbs and stuff like that.

Actually I got 3, I got that one that Kanchhi put the antler handle on too, don't remember how I pulled that off. It's cute too.

I like my big one best although I haven't put it into action yet, need me a 4x4 chair so I can get into the long grass I guess.

19. SingleGrind

SingleGrind

Jun 15, 2015
    I have a full sized Hasiya for myself, and got a Baby for my mom. She's not much of a knife person, but she loves it nonetheless. I get to use it sometimes., and can attest that both it and the fullsized version are awesome knives. And also both made by Kumar :)

Steely, I've been swinging my Reti around for a minute before bed and when I wake up. Sooner or later it'll sink in that the knife actually is as fast as I remember it. For now though, it continues to blow my mind twice a day!

Ndog, I haven't gotten my Baby FF yet, but I will say that at the same OAL and less weight than my IBBB, I'm quite concerned that it will be stealing the EDC spot. I think it'll at least give her a run for her money. The Kerambit was close, but not quite right for EDC for me. This might be the one.. fingers are crossed. Auntie said she'd "set it aside for me," and I haven't heard back about price with shipping, so I'm not 100% sure when it'll be here.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2015
  20. Steely_Gunz

May 9, 2002
    The full size hasiya is one of those unsung heroes of the HI world. I have a thick bruiser made by Sher years and years ago. At my old house, I had to battle zebra grass every fall. Every year it would come back thicker and more agresive. Every year it would fall to my angry slashes (hated that grass. One of the few plants my wife planted that she didn't kill).
    It's gouged from rock strikes and the tip doesn't really pierce anymore, but she still gets the job done. Thankfully, no zebra grass at the new house, but I'm sad because the hasiya doesn't get to come out and play.

I would like to see the kamis hammer out some super thin hasiyas. Thin like a Reti and ugly as sin so I wouldn't feel like I was ruining a work of art;)

They really are very, very handy blades for yard work.