1. Week 51 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C244GP Native Chief
    Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco C244GP Native Chief G10 + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships! Be sure to read the rules before entering!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Dec 21 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  2. Week 50 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream, going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Kizer C01C Sheepdog Ki4488A & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, Cold Steel Stickers & Boker Tree Brand Hat , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

14 th day Christmas deals for 12/14 --Pix, Foxy Folly, Chitlangi and huge savings

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Yangdu, Dec 14, 2015.

1. Yangdu

Yangdu [email protected] Himalayan Imports-Owner Moderator

Apr 5, 2005
    L to r

12 inch 13 ounce med size Foxy Folly by Purna. Beautiful neem wood handle. $100. *SOLD*

9 inch 7 ounce baby Foxy Folly by Purna. Satisal wood handle. $62.

8 3/4 inch 9 ounce Micro Mini Bowie by Min Kami. Satisal wood handle. $62. *SOLD*

[​IMG]

20 3/4 inch 28 ounce Chitlangi by Keshar Lal's son Arjune. Satisal wood handle. $125.

[​IMG]

15 inch 28 ounce M-43 by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. $118. *SOLD*

[​IMG]

14.5 inch 8 ounce Reti Knife by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. Lite and fast knife. Looking for a warm place at $88. *SOLD*

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Email to [email protected] to get any or all
    First come first served

Last edited: Dec 15, 2015
  2. Bigbore577

Bigbore577

Jun 15, 2006
    Some nice stuff as usual!!

3. Steely_Gunz

Steely_Gunz Got the Khukuri fevah Moderator

May 9, 2002
    I still think that the 15" M43 may be lb for lb the best all around khuk i own. Kumar knows how to make them;)

4. Dobe_1

Dobe_1

Jun 19, 2013
    Without a doubt.

That's why I have three. The 15" M-43 is my favorite.

5. jefflee1

jefflee1

Aug 1, 2007
    EMS on Micro Mini Bowie

6. Jens Schuetz

Jens Schuetz

Jun 24, 2013
    That Reti is a needle.
    Would ems but still holding out for another Thamar Dui Chirra

Last edited: Dec 14, 2015
  7. Bawanna

Bawanna Moderator Moderator

Dec 19, 2012
    I'm sure that first medium sized FF has to be long gone just not marked yet. I'm not gonna think about it.

That's gorgeous, oh I thought about it!!! Ok I'm thinking about it but I'm not gonna think too hard.........

8. cul4u01

cul4u01 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 5, 2012
    I know what you mean...I wanted to type EMS, so bad, but I had to tie my hands to my seat. I haven't yet recovered from the wife's latest tirade when I kind of went overboard with a Christmas gift for my daughter...lol

9. Mateos

Mateos

Dec 2, 2015
    I just got my med FF from the last forum sale in the mail today, it is beautiful. The fullers are perfect and it's such a nice sice for more general purpose work. Now I just need a full size FF!

10. Max42

Max42

Jul 13, 2015
    EMS MFF & Reti

DD on both + x3 Baby Hasiya :D

Last edited: Dec 15, 2015
  11. Bookie

Bookie Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 25, 2014
    That M-43 is the deal of the day. If you can have only one, the M-43 is the way to go.

12. Bawanna

Bawanna Moderator Moderator

Dec 19, 2012
    Let me guess..............you bought your daughter Disneyland?

13. Zero_Time

Zero_Time

Dec 28, 2006
    With a handle that looks like that, how can you NOT think about it...

Zero

14. dsanto22

dsanto22

Oct 11, 2009
    EMS sent on the M43.

15. Bookie

Bookie Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 25, 2014
    Great choice, Dsanto!

16. cul4u01

cul4u01 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 5, 2012
    LMAO...no, but you are damn close.

I had a trip planned to see auntie in Reno next week, but because I wasn't able to take my daughter down to Disneyland in November because of work, I decided to make it up, and take her down next week instead. My wife has to work xmas day, so , we're coming back home on xmas eve.

I guess my next trip to Reno will be sometime in Jan, in the dead of El Nino this year. Well, the good part is we'll be going up with friends, and I'll be able to fit in some skiing time too.

17. Yangdu

Yangdu [email protected] Himalayan Imports-Owner Moderator

Apr 5, 2005
    Baby FF and wooden Bhairab found a perfect home

18. Bigbore577

Bigbore577

Jun 15, 2006
    For certain!

19. ndoghouse

ndoghouse Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 26, 2010
    Did you get it BB?