1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Kizer C01C Sheepdog Ki4488A & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Dec 14 !

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Dec 15 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

16 th day X-mas deals , Pix, Khukuri earrings, 7 good, 2 blems and awesome buys

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Yangdu, Dec 16, 2015.

1. Yangdu

Yangdu [email protected] Himalayan Imports-Owner Moderator

Apr 5, 2005
    Group A

L to r

17 inch 24 ounce tin chirra by Thamar. Yellow and red satisal wood handle. $120. *SOLD*

17 inch 14 ounce Reti by Kumar. Horn handle. Fast knife at $100 even. *SOLD*

16 inch 18 ounce villager fit and finish Tamang Knife by Kumar. Sisau wood handle. Take this beauty home today at $138. *SOLD*

14.5 inch 18 ounce Seax Knife by Lachhu. Satisal wood handle. $75. *SOLD*

[​IMG]

Group B

L to r

14.5 inch 15 ounce Mustang Knife from Mustang. Decorative sheath. Yak horn handle. $135. *OLD*

14 1/4 inch 16 ounce Hasiya by Yuvraj. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. $85. *SOLD*

8.5 inch 9 ounce Micro Mini Bowie by Min Kami. Satisal wood handle. $62. *SOLD*

[​IMG]

Tow blems

14.5 inch 19 ounce Dhankuta Kothimoda from Dhankuta. Beautifully done white metal sheath. 1/2 inch hairline crack and slight shrinkage of horn handle. Great holiday gift for your friend at $85. *SOLD*

12 inch 13 ounce med size Foxy Folly by Purna. Neem wood handle. Small steel fold mark below the spine which is cosmetic only. Best deal at $65. *SOLD*

[​IMG]

Brass cross Khukuri hat pin at $7 each for gentleman who has everything.

[​IMG]

The ideal gift! Khukuri earrings!! These are sterling silver with a 24 caret gold plating.

Round cross khukuri earrings $58 *SOLD*

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Single Khukuri earrings $48

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Double Khukuri earrings $45
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Impeyan Pheasant hat pin for $18 *SOLD*
    National Bird of Nepal

The Impeyan pheasant or Danphe is the national bird of Nepal and is well known for its bright colors. It is a stout Himalayan pheasant and can be seen in high altitude region of Sagarmatha National Park, Annapurna Conservation Area, Langtang National Park, etc. It is protected under National Parks and Wildlife Conservation Act.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Email to [email protected] to order any or all
    First come first served
    I am having a technical problem with photobucket and will post the pix of earrings, brass pin and Impeyan Pheasant hat later.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2015
  2. Ballistol

Ballistol

Oct 7, 2015
    EMS 17 inch 24 ounce tin chirra by Thamar. Yellow and red satisal wood handle. $120.

3. ChainWhip

ChainWhip

Sep 10, 2014
    Damn you're fast! I was trying to score my first Thamar... Congrats!

4. psuedo69

psuedo69

Aug 17, 2009
    EMS sent on tin chirra and ms foxy folly.

Done deal on both and added a m 43.:D

Last edited: Dec 17, 2015
  5. CHEMMINS

CHEMMINS

Nov 21, 2015
    EMS sent on blem FF

6. Bigbore577

Bigbore577

Jun 15, 2006
    EMS Crossed Khukri Earings, Pheasant hat pin, Seax and Hasiya.
    DD on all the above.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2015
  7. Yangdu

Yangdu [email protected] Himalayan Imports-Owner Moderator

Apr 5, 2005
    I am going to the post office to ship your knives, will answer your email this Evening,
    Thank you all for your patience

8. CHEMMINS

CHEMMINS

Nov 21, 2015
    If you wait Yangdu, you could double box mine....lol.

9. Ballistol

Ballistol

Oct 7, 2015
    Have no idea if i got the deal. And i will be sleeping when/ if Yaundu mail me later tonight. Its already night here for me ( 9 hours ahead). So i will see the status of the DOD when i wake up tomorrow :)

10. CHEMMINS

CHEMMINS

Nov 21, 2015
    Lol....same here. I emailed first, then posted here. Find out when I wake up....lol. Roll the dice.

11. cul4u01

cul4u01 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 5, 2012
    EMS 14.5 inch 15 ounce Mustang Knife from Mustang

Congrats on the winners of the TC and MSFF...really nice blades, ya'll saved me from taking a huge chunk out of my knife spending budget...lol

12. Bawanna

Bawanna Moderator Moderator

Dec 19, 2012
    That Tamang is beautiful. Gotta get me one, not sure I can do it right now but checking.

13. khukoo head

khukoo head Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 10, 2015
    You do need a Tamang. I got one and took the forge scale off, and I really like the way it turned out. It is a really cool looking blade!

14. aja0

aja0

Jun 4, 2011
    EMS on that Tamang

15. Aeromat209

Aeromat209

Jun 26, 2008
    EMS on Reti hoping I get it!!!!

16. Max42

Max42

Jul 13, 2015
    EMS Micro Mini Bowie

Y'all made some nice moves on the Reti, Tamang and MFF [and my budget thanks you =] :thumbup:

Last edited: Dec 16, 2015
  17. Bookie

Bookie Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 25, 2014
    Bawanna, you best jump on that Tamang. You'll hate yourself if you miss out on this one.

18. PappaCutter

PappaCutter

Jul 24, 2015
    I WANT A SEAX. DARN IT YOU GUYS ARE FAST. RUFF CROWD.
    Congrats

19. SingleGrind

SingleGrind

Jun 15, 2015
    Man that Hasiya is tempting, since mine isn't polished and doesn't have a sheath, but I like the wood on mine much better, and the forge scale is cool too.

EMS for one of the crossed khukuri pins, and Inquiry Sent on another Med FF with neem handle, since I was too slow/asleep for this one :)

20. CHEMMINS

CHEMMINS

Nov 21, 2015
    Got my email....someone was faster than me...haha.