1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

2 EDK's for Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades' started by Will Leavitt, Dec 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Will Leavitt

Will Leavitt

Jul 28, 2006
    Hiya guys, been awhile.

I have 2 EDK's for sale, they are listed in various places so although you may be the first "I'll take it" here, well you know the deal. If you buy it and are left handed let me know so I can reverse the pocket clip and blue loctite it prior to shipping.

This is a thin 0.080" 1095 blade, slightly modified handle shape. I made this and a sister for my father in law to ummmm "process" young rams :eek: .

2 7/8" 1095 blade, satin belt finish, very flexible like a fillet knife
    Cocobolo scales with 416 SS fittings, leather lanyard
    7 oz tooled leather sheath with pocket clip
    As always will guarantee the knife against defects as long as I'm able to work or can convince someone to fix it.

$150 shipped CONUS via USPS Priority (or whatever the 2-3 day shipping is)

[​IMG]

2 7/8" 1084 blade stain belt finish, 3/32" with a tapered tang
    Stabilized maple burl scales with 416 SS fittings, leather lanyard
    7 oz tooled leather sheath with pocket clip
    As always will guarantee the knife against defects as long as I'm able to work or can convince someone to fix it.

$150 Shipped CONUS via USPS 2-3 day whatever they call it.

[​IMG]

I'll have another 1084 EDK in the next day or so with red linen scales and SS fittings.

Feel free to critique, mock or whatever

Edited to add: Photos taken with a dirty potato, I really need to learn to take better pictures.

2. pauls1958

pauls1958

Apr 4, 2011
    Feel free to critique, mock or whatever---"Mock" WTF. Nothing to mock here bloke.
    Very cool work and the end result speaks for itself.

Paul.

3. Jhansenak47

Jhansenak47 Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 27, 2005
    EDC?
    :rolleyes:
    Sorry couldn't resist. They look like a good size for delicate tasks.

4. blarkk

blarkk Platinum Member Platinum Member

Oct 28, 2012
    "Ewe Disappointing Knife"

5. Shaggy DA

Shaggy DA

Aug 16, 2014
    What is the RC on the blades?

6. jvan

jvan

Apr 19, 2006
    Will it is so good to see you offering your EDK once again. I have a couple of Wills' designs and can attest to the quality and workmanship of his knives.

His EDK did turn out to be my Every Day Knife.

Get one you won't be sorry.

Will,you realy should make some of the Minori that you designed for me, gets used every day on my desk.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2014
  7. Will Leavitt

Will Leavitt

Jul 28, 2006
    Thank you Paul.

HAHAHA! When I first started making these I called 'em a "Poket Knife" then "EDU" for every day user. Lorien dubbed his the "Every Day Knife" and that's what I've called them since. The design is a lot tougher than it looks, it is very good for delicate tasks but I used mine last year to help cut all the plaster out of both sides of 10' wall, including batoning.

Shaggy, 54-56rc, what part of the Gulf Coast? My brother lives in OBA and I visit often.

Great to hear from you and I'm very happy to be back to be around you and most of the others.

Fire away guys, the coffee's made. :D

8. Will Leavitt

Will Leavitt

Jul 28, 2006
    Should probably say I accept paypal or money order lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.