1. Week 51 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C244GP Native Chief
    Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco C244GP Native Chief G10 + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships! Be sure to read the rules before entering!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Dec 21 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  2. Week 50 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream, going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Kizer C01C Sheepdog Ki4488A & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, Cold Steel Stickers & Boker Tree Brand Hat , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

2 Good and Ten Blems for 11/4

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Yangdu, Nov 4, 2015.

1. Yangdu

Yangdu [email protected] Himalayan Imports-Owner Moderator

Apr 5, 2005
    17 inch 15 ounce Reti Knife by Kumar. Gray horn handle. Rare one for your ongoing collection at $155. *SOLD*

9 3/4 inch 9 ounce villager baby chiruwa Ang Khola by Dhan. Dhar wood handle. $60. *SOLD*

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18 inch 26 ounce Dui chirra by Thamar. Minor flow on satisal wood handle and sarki repaired the sheath and it is tight. Take this one at $$75. *SOLD*

[​IMG]

15 inch 23 ounce Ang Khola by Purna. Hairline crack on horn handle no need of repair work. Awesome deal for fist time HI Khukuri buyer at $88. *SOLD*

[​IMG]

15 inch 17 ounce KLVUK by Keshar Lal. Sharp edge. Very slight shrinkage of Lali gurash wood handle. I am offering this knife with Thamar dui chirra's sheath at $55. *SOLD*

[​IMG]

20 inch 27 ounce Sirupati by Purna. Purna repaired the horn handle and it is better then the new one. Add to your Purna knife collection at $115. *SOLD*

[​IMG]

19 3/4 inch 26 ounce Cherokee Rose by Hari Kami. Two cents worth of epoxy fix crack on satisal wood handle. $95 YBB.

[​IMG]

T and B

18 inch 26 ounce villager fit and finish balance knife by Nabin Rai (Rai Kami). Animal head carved satisal wood handle. The sheath is bit tight. Steel cost at $48.

18 inch 23 ounce Gelbu special by Purna. Very slight shrinkage of dhar wood handle. Fine looking knife at $90. *SOLD*

[​IMG]

T and B

15 inch 22 ounce BAS by Purna. Great work by Purna. Small hairline crack on horn handle most likely to nowhere. Best deal at $88. *SOLD*

14 inch BDC by Lachhu. Two cents worth of epoxy fix crack on satisal wood handle. Take it for $68.

15 inch 28 ounce Ang Khola bowie by by Lachhu. Natural grain mark on horn handle other then this it is near perfect knife. $100 even. *SOLD*

[​IMG]

Email to [email protected] to get any or all
    First come first served

Last edited: Nov 6, 2015
  2. davidf99

davidf99 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Sep 27, 2011
    EMS for Kumar Reti Knife. Got the Done Deal.

John T: Looks like I beat you by a couple minutes on the Reti. I hope you get the Sirupati.

I sent my email to Yangdu before she posted the 18" Gelbu Special. That's a great deal for $90 and someone should snap it up. I might have gone for it along with the Reti, but now I can resist and hope that it is gone soon.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2015
  3. John T

John T

Dec 12, 2012
    EMS on reti and sirupati.

D'oh!

4. Ballistol

Ballistol

Oct 7, 2015
    Hmm, this Dui chirra by Thamar seems different than the one i ordered 2/10 or am i just imagine that? At lest this has two lines, and mine has one at the top. But it looks that the blade is more in an angle on mine i think.

5. Bigbore577

Bigbore577

Jun 15, 2006
    Ems bdc
    dd bdc

Last edited: Nov 4, 2015
  6. ndoghouse

ndoghouse Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 26, 2010
    Oly frihole! Look at the shape of that AKB:eek: Thats just sweet! OK im going to go measure mine and see if Im missing that one... might take me a bit? Maybe I should just snag it now....hmmmm? Hot doggit and another Reti! What else did I miss while I was away?

7. Umi

Umi

Apr 24, 2013
    Get that bowie ND, im toofless. Im big time lovin that oversize wide blade!!![emoji173]️[emoji173]️

8. Bigbore577

Bigbore577

Jun 15, 2006
    Yeah ND, I'm with Umi! ;)

9. Umi

Umi

Apr 24, 2013
    And that Gray handle. Im just going to sign over my house to HI

10. christcl

christcl

Apr 13, 2004
    EMS sent on dui chuirra

This will be for my father in law if I get it!

11. Bawanna

Bawanna Moderator Moderator

Dec 19, 2012
    I'm going for the bowie if Dog don't come back. That's sweet.

I wanna Reti too, a long one but missed this one and that's ok. Probably never ever see a handle that sings like that again. Wowza

The bowie?? We might have to arm wrestle for that one.

12. mmundy4579

mmundy4579

Oct 24, 2015
    Ems on the gelbu

13. Ballistol

Ballistol

Oct 7, 2015
    Have someone personal contact with Yangdu? and can pass this to her? it seems that it has been a mixup. I sent her a email but i dont know if she will see it in time. It seems that she will send me a BAS that i have not asked or paid for. Hope she will not send it today.

The one i ordered was the Dui Chirra from the DOD "10 Blems and 2 used Knives for 11/02" the one for 75$

EDIT* Its the middle in the night here so i have to got to sleep soon. so i cant check the forum and the mailbox if an update on this will occur.

I have done my best to serve you as HI customer and you are not happy and unfair, we are tying to stay in business during this difficult treaty time between India and Nepal.
    If you can help don't hurt the Kamis

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2015
  14. Max42

Max42

Jul 13, 2015
    EMS Ang Khola & KLVUK

15. Bawanna

Dec 19, 2012
    EMS on the Bowie! BUT- I told auntie that if Ndog sends an email he gets first dibs. I'm almost hoping he does on account of I'll get a beating for sure, I can feel it in my cells.

16. Max42

Max42

Jul 13, 2015
    Ballistol - worst case, you'll love both knives... don't worry, it'll work out =)

17. Bawanna

Dec 19, 2012
    Too late in the day to ship today Ballistol but I'll send her an email when I get home and make sure she compares notes before shipping you anything.

18. Ballistol

Ballistol

Oct 7, 2015
    Thank you for that Bawanna! About the time, its a bit confusing, when Sweden is 9 hours ahead of Reno Nevada.

19. SingleGrind

SingleGrind

Jun 15, 2015
    Aw man, nice snag mundy. I was late to the party today, but there's no way I coulda passed up that Gelbu. I've got a couple others with dhar wood and brass, boy does that combo sing to me. Ok, be right back, gotta go empty the drool bucket :D

Still don't have an AK, I'm trying to wait for one that doesn't say "Great deal for first time HI buyer" lol it's my best attempt at self-restraint

20. wookinpanub

wookinpanub

Nov 2, 2015
    EMS on 15 inch 22 ounce BAS by Purna

DD on BAS

Last edited: Nov 5, 2015