I have been thinking about this a lot recently. It looks like we are going to be knee deep in an uptick come time. If I did not have an extremely high risk person in my household; I would surely still go. Which, even saying it out loud sounds a bit selfish. But going thru 2 airports twice; sitting on 4 planes with others; and then visiting for two days with masks on - does wear a bit of the luster off for me. I expect I will check required cancellation times and make a decision then - but my "daddy" hat says I will probably have to bow out as well.