2021 CRKT Releases

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by OrangeBlueOrangeBlue, Dec 31, 2020.

1. RoyalHolic

RoyalHolic Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 3, 2019
    Benchmade Bedlam?

2. Retired2020

Retired2020

Jan 11, 2021

I purchased a Silver Bona Fide directly from CRKT. This was my first CRKT to ad to my collection and what a disappointment. The new field strip lever would not activate with just pushing it up as shown in the CRKT video. I had to use a tool to push it with quite a bit of force to disassemble it. I tried it a few times and lubricated it hoping it would work in. Sadly it did not. I contacted CRKT Customer service and they wanted me to send it in to be looked at. I would think they would have offered to replace it immediately since it was a new release. I just sent it back fo a refund. First and last CRKT for me.

Chronovore likes this.
  3. Spikediesel

Spikediesel Spare time SAK builder Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Apr 14, 2018
    I had a Pilar III D2 Delivered today and it’s definitely a new budget favorite. It’s well worth the extra money over the Rat II D2.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Larry Turko

Larry Turko

Oct 4, 2007
    The Ritual is definitely a very cool knife and at over 4.25 " it breaks the wussie 4" blade length barrier so many manufacturers impose on themselves. [ does Peewee Herman secretly run most knife companies?] Actually CRKT already broke that barrier with the blacked out Jumbones which has a blade almost 5" long.

5. NorthernSouthpaw

NorthernSouthpaw Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 27, 2014
    I haven't played in the CRKT price point for a few years.
    I was amazed when I actually saw a new release that interested me.
    [​IMG]
    If that looks familiar, it's because the designer is Joe Wu, AKA Scout Leather.
    The bits are probably garbage, but are easy and inexpensive to replace. However, the driver is solid brass with magnet and ball bearings. It looks almost identical to the original (without the higher quality finishing of course).
    I am also curious about the leather quality.

For $45 bucks, this could be a huge value.

6. goldie

goldie

Feb 18, 2000
    I picked up that copper m16 its the 1st CRKT ive purchased in over 20 years.My only other CRKT is an old Kommer full throttle.Not bad for the price, many improvements; getting rid of the LAWKS,12c27 steel,framelock, overtravel stop, 4 way pocket clip and the clip itself is short w holes in it that match the knife much better.