1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

28 For Sale --> 15 available

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by Warrior108, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Warrior108

Warrior108 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Reposted to
    https://www.bladeforums.com/threads...tion-for-crk-inkosi-dp-black-micarta.1746663/

Most are priced low for quick sale but a few justify higher prices.

Regarding my previous note in here, I had to go out of town for a bit over a week but available knives are marked as such and I need to repost these. I have 70+ other keepers and simply needed to thin out the collection and raise some funds.
    • Prices include USPS shipping w/ tracking and assume PayPal G&S
    • Insurance will not be included. If you have risk of stolen packages, please pay an additional $5 towards Signature Required or any missing items will be your assumed risk.
    • Continental US shipping only!
    • $10 discount per additional knife when purchased & shipped together. (cept for Gerber deal noted)
    • NO TRADES please .. trade offers will be respectfully ignored.
    • Sales may occur as posts in the thread, email, IG, etc. and I'll honor timestamp but I reserve the right to decide who the buyer is among those various venues.
    • Boxes and paperwork included unless otherwise noted.
    • All have great centering, lockup, no blade play, etc. Exceptions to condition will be noted otherwise.
    NOTE: Feel free to post "I'll take XYZ" in the thread but also drop an email to warrior108 at gmail because I'll see that sooner. IF YOU EMAIL, include your BladeForums Username please.

Thanks for looking! Please let me know if you have any questions.

1 TRM Neutron (not Atom as originally posted) w/ DLC blade. Came with CF scales and I swapped the clip side out with a plain G10 scale. Sorry, cannot find those scale sets so I bought an additional NIB set of G10 scales that are included. Excellent condition. $old
    2 Kizer Lundquist Feist Reverse Tanto Front Flipper Knife Ti Ki3499S - Pocketed a bit but like new $old

3 Kizer Lundquist Feist Shred Carbon Fiber - Pocketed a bit but like new $
    4 Massdrop Ferrum Forge Gent S35VN - Pocketed a bit but like new $old
    5 Massdrop Terzuola Compact Tactical Folder G10 - NIB $old
    6 Civivi Shredder Red/Black Layered G-10 (3.7" Satin D2) C912B - Brand new but scale has a slight mark on it $old
    7 Monterey Bay Knives EZC (1.0 version) - Like new $old
    8 Quiet Carry IQ - Pocketed a bit but like new $old

9 Real Steel G5 Metamorph Mk II Atlantic Knife Excl. Blue - Carried some, great condition $
    10 Massdrop Ferrum Forge Falcon Wing Edition - Pocketed a bit but like new $

11 Kershaw Knockout Assisted Opening Knife OD Green (3.25" Damascus) 1870OLDAM - NIB $
    12 Gerber Kettlebell Gray - Practically new, KME mirrored edge, nice little knife but they're cheap to start with
    13 Bestech Engine CPM-S35VN Two-Tone Satin/Bead-Blast Drop Point Flamed Titanium and Carbon Fiber Handles BT1805D - Bought a few of these to get a NICE Ano'd one and then just never used it. Brand new $
    14 Bestech Engine CPM-S35VN Two-Tone Satin/Bead-Blast Bowie Blade Flamed Titanium and Carbon Fiber Handles BT1806D - Bought a few of these to get a NICE Ano'd one and then just never used it. Brand new $

15 Benchmade Arcane Flipper 490 AXIS-Assist Knife S90V - NIB Great price $
    16 Benchmade 1000001BK Volli - NIB Great price $
    17 Chris Reeve Small Inkosi Insingo w Black Micarta - Not carried after a spa treatment and kicking myself for not being able to find the original box and paperwork. Great condition and edge, one small mark along the edge. $old
    18 Hinderer 3.0 XM-18 Wharncliffe w Tri-Way Working Finish CPM20CV blade, Bronze Ti and Clip, Black G-10 - Small/very minor rub on one side of blade. Also kicking myself and can't find the box on this one. Priced accordingly and to move at $old

19 Giant Mouse Ace Biblio Green Micarta- Like new and very nice $
    20 Benchmade Bugout Blackout - Forgot I already had one of these and bought this by accident. Absolutely new in box. $
    21 Benchmade Vector 495 AXIS-Assisted Flipper Knife 3.6" S30V Satin Plain Blade, Contoured Black G10 Handles - Brand new but cannot find box. $
    22 Spyderco Chaparral Lightweight Gray FRN C152PGY - Carried a bit but in like new condition. Cannot find box. $old
    23 Hinderer MP-1 Full Ti w/ Blue Ano'd hardware and clip. Sweet knife, nice well-done even-beveled mirror edge on KME. Original prices on these were crazy high, I sold one before and just got low-ball offers so I'm going to cry UNCLE in advance and just pricing this to sell to avoid lowball offers. Yours for $
    24 Giant Mouse Vox/Anso ACE Sonoma PVD Ti. Absolutely brand new. Added the lanyard and put it in the safe, never carried it. Sweet knife! $
    25 Boos Blades Mini Smoke Blasted Stonewash. Absolutely brand new. $old

26 PM2 Cutlery Shoppe Exclusive Orange Satin CTS-XHP - Pretty darn sure I never carried this one but it is Like New condition and perfect! $old
    27 PM2 S90V Carbon Fiber, one of the earlier ones. Absolutely brand new and the action on this one was/is so impeccable that I just had to put it in the safe. $old
    28 PM2 M30 Blue Pretty sure this was one of the earlier versions. Absolutely brand new but Bento has them on sale for $190 so being realistic .. $old

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks again for looking!

Last edited: Aug 24, 2020
    KELAMA and Wolfpack79 like this.
  2. Thomson95

Thomson95 Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 24, 2019
    I will take atom

abbazaba and Fisher1114 like this.
  3. Fisher1114

Fisher1114 Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 24, 2018
    Atom please...seconds

4. Warrior108

Apr 24, 2012
    Thomson95 has 1st dibs on Atom with Fisher1114 as backup. Dang, that was fast! PM incoming

5. DustinK

DustinK

Jun 1, 2020
    Dammit to slow! Third on Atom lol

6. Boinkman

Boinkman

Sep 22, 2016
    Atom looks like a neutron. Yeah, that's definitely a neutron.

7. DustinK

DustinK

Jun 1, 2020
    You are right. I didn't even look at photo.

I'll take it if the first two back out though

Boinkman likes this.
  8. Warrior108

Apr 24, 2012
    SORRY for the brain fart folks! Correcting and asking buyer if he wants a refund.

TRM Neutron is still available since everyone prior to here thought it was an Atom.

9. moresnowdays

moresnowdays KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Aug 13, 2015
    I’ll take the m390 bento blue pm2!

10. rackness

rackness Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 31, 2004
    I’ll take the bento pm2 please

11. KELAMA

KELAMA Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 28, 2013
    I'll take the Spyderco PM 2 Orange #26, please.

Edit: Payment sent. Thank you! :)

Last edited: Jul 31, 2020
  12. bowman47

bowman47

Apr 15, 2007
    I'll take the Cutlery Shop Orange CTS-XHP PM2.

13. miltmaldo

miltmaldo Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 5, 2012
    I’ll take the s90

14. MaxFactor

MaxFactor Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 26, 2012
    I'll take 27 PM2 S90V Carbon Fiber

15. Fosmosis

Fosmosis Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 17, 2017
    PM sent

16. Ilaz

Ilaz

Apr 15, 2020
    I take the Inkosi if you have the CoB and box. Isn’t it on the photo?

17. Greg02

Greg02 Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 19, 2020
    Seconds on PM2 S90V

18. Warrior108

Apr 24, 2012
    PM2s all spoken for .. thanks!

Blue PM2 goes to moresnowdays
    Orange PM2 goes to KELAMA
    CF PM2 goes to miltmaldo

KELAMA likes this.
  19. Warrior108

Apr 24, 2012
    No, it had a couple very minor snail trails on her so I sent it in for a spa treatment and they don't want you to send the original box. I put is "somewhere safe" and now can't find it. The box in the pic is the one they send spa knives back in .. just a generic CRK box.

20. miguet

miguet Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 7, 2001
    Monterrey ezc please