1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3 Rare Microtech/Marfione Custom OTF For Sale!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Automatic Knives (Individual)' started by Los, Jan 25, 2020.

1. Los

Los If you're not L-O-S, you're S-O-L. Gold Member

May 17, 2019
    All 3 are Brand-New-In-Box! (Pictures Included)

These were purchased as collector pieces and have seen essentially ZERO use.
    To maintain their pristine condition they have been fired (open/closed) 1-2 times per knife and stored properly.

Flawless just like the day they were produced!

If you're interested, would like to make an offer or have questions, please ask!

Shipping Included in Price

1) Microtech Marfione Custom HALO IV Apocalyptic Stonewash Blade (Marfione Custom Knives Presentation Box, Zipper Pouch and CoA) - 999$

2) Microtech Dirac Proof Run (Bronzed Hardware Serial #304) - 349$ (SOLD)

3) Microtech Combat Troodon Bounty Hunter (Ultra-Limited Non-Hellhound Tanto Blade Profile) - 729$ (SOLD)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 3, 2020
  2. Varmithunter

Varmithunter Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 18, 2017
    The troodon is brand new?

3. Los

May 17, 2019
    It certainly is! They are pre-distressed from factory to go along with the "Bounty Hunter" aesthetic.

4. chris carwile

chris carwile

Mar 28, 2019
    If that Bounty Hunter is still available, I'll take it.

5. SierraWiskey

SierraWiskey

Oct 2, 2019
    Is the Dirac still available? Thanks.

6. Los

May 17, 2019
    F
    For the time being it is. Let me know if you have any questions!

7. SierraWiskey

SierraWiskey

Oct 2, 2019
    Sorry for the delayed response. I’ve been traveling for work. I’ll take it for $330.00 provided you’ve got the box/ paperwork for it (I’m presuming you do given the pics and condition etc.) -Let me know the particulars on payment etc. If you’re acceptable to my offer.
    Regards,
    SW

8. Los

May 17, 2019
    My apologies for the delayed response as well. I just now saw the note you left on my profile.

Unfortunately that knife sold several days ago prior to your reply. I'm sorry for not getting back with you sooner.

Thank you for the interest though. I do have quite a few other blades for sale in another forum post if you were interested in any of those. Ill post the link below.
    https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/many-knives-for-sale-all-brand-new-in-box.1708620/#post-19521018

SierraWiskey likes this.