#35 Beer and Sausage Bar Tool Knife

Discussion in 'Traditional Folders and Fixed Blades' started by Matt_WY, Jul 31, 2020.

1. JohnDF

JohnDF Gold Member Gold Member

May 14, 2018
    [​IMG]

2. sf fanatic

sf fanatic Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 4, 2017
    If anyone was unable to find a B&S sheath shoot me a PM. Ended up with two and I will only keep one.

tmd_87 likes this.
  3. mcc850

mcc850 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 24, 2020
    i am unable to PM you, but would love to purchase your extra sheath if possible.

4. JohnDF

May 14, 2018
    I'm waiting for Mike to get re-stocked.
    I made a commitment to purchase the slip from him.
    Not to mention he deserves as much business as we can throw his way.

5. sf fanatic

Apr 4, 2017
    Thanks for the offer, the reason you can’t PM me is because you don’t have a paid forum membership. I believe that the forum deserves our financial support. That being said, I’d be happy to send you my extra sheath at no cost if you are willing to purchase a basic forum membership. I figure it’s a win-win proposition. Let me know if you’re interested.

Prester John, Matt_WY, mcc850 and 3 others like this.
  6. Sacto

Sacto Basic Member Basic Member

Jun 27, 2017
    Are there supposed to be more of these coming? I was on the fence on these. They definitely look cool, but I wasn’t sure if I would use it. I like to just carry this knife by itself in my pocket. The lack of availability made the decision easy.

sf fanatic and tmd_87 like this.
  7. JohnDF

May 14, 2018
    I believe Mike @knifeswapper ordered a second round, enough to cover his "standby" orders.
    At least that's what I got from reading the reserve page verbiage, he can correct me if I'm wrong.
    So, I'm waiting for Mike to get more in rather than going out and hunting one down. Mike deserves our business.

Ramrodmb and Sacto like this.
  8. mcc850

mcc850 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 24, 2020
    Thank you for reminding me to support this site that I love coming to daily! I am now a paid member. Also, thank you for the generous offer, but I should have been supporting this site all along.

Prester John, JohnDF and sf fanatic like this.
  9. knifeswapper

knifeswapper Knife Peddler Dealer / Materials Provider

Sep 3, 2004
    The factory only had a small initial order. They have placed another order already; but have offered no timeframe on delivery. So, we will hold our "Standby" reservations until our order is filled.

Quiet and btb01 like this.
  10. JohnDF

May 14, 2018
    I'm a patient man. :cool::thumbsup:

11. JohnDF

May 14, 2018
    Now I see the B&S slips being price flipped too... :poop:

12. sf fanatic

Apr 4, 2017
    I’m sorry but I think this deserves a :poop::poop::poop::poop: and then some!

paulhilborn and JRTufts like this.
  13. btb01

btb01 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 26, 2008
    And I passed on these because I thought the price was a bit steep at $21 + shipping! :confused: :D

JohnDF likes this.
  14. JRTufts

JRTufts

Jan 11, 2020
    I know right? Talk about B&S. I’m glad I snagged one pre secondary market price gouging. :poop:

sf fanatic, Quiet and JohnDF like this.
  15. Quiet

Quiet "That guy" Gold Member

Oct 11, 2013
    We appreciate the communication very much. I am content to wait as I'm one of the standby folks!

Murphjd25 and JohnDF like this.
  16. Sacto

Jun 27, 2017
    There was some talk earlier about using the comb as a dog grooming tool, and I ended up trying it out today.

We went for a hike over Thanksgiving and my puppy found a pile of bear poop to roll in. I gave him a bath, but he still had some crust on his ear. I got sick of looking at it and I had the B&S in my pocket so I combed it out today. The comb worked just fine for the task.
    [​IMG]
    No remnants left in it, but I’ll have to give it a good cleaning before I use it on my mustache again. Here’s Pedro nice and clean:
    [​IMG]

Spaten, JOELSM, paulhilborn and 11 others like this.
  17. HEMI 49

HEMI 49 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 9, 2018
    @Sacto You have to get recognition for being the first B&S owner to use the knife to clean bear poop from a canine's ear......

nickvnlr, paulhilborn, Sacto and 2 others like this.
  18. mbkr

mbkr Gold Member Gold Member

May 20, 2018
    I'm not sure I want to see the trophy for that.

19. Sacto

Jun 27, 2017
    I’m probably the first, but I might not be the last. I’m just trying to put it to good use.

JohnDF, Mass1632 and HEMI 49 like this.
  20. DavidV81

DavidV81

Feb 12, 2019
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Slip came in today, pretty stiff, but well made. Mine does have a scratch on the back, but I can live with that. The coin attached is pretty interesting.