1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.
  2. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

3X Ken Erickson - PJ Tomes Collab

Discussion in 'For Sale: Traditionals, Slipjoints, "Old Timey"' started by ptradeco, Mar 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ptradeco

ptradeco Gold Member Gold Member

May 26, 2010
    I met with Ken over the weekend at the Badger Show and left with these 3 knives.

First there are two EDC knives, one in Burgundy Micarta and one in Westinghouse Ivory Micarta. They are both approx. 3 1/2". Both have 1/2 stops and are typical Erickson quality in workmanship and have no flaws I can detect. Fresh from the bench. File work on trough side of back spring. Never carried or used. Ken would charge $475 for these if you could get him to make you one. These are $425 each. A significant savings and no wait!

The last one is approx. 3 1/4". Covered in Mammoth with coining around all edges. Also file work trough side of back spring. And a shield with bolsters. This is a fabulous knife mechanically and finish! Ken's bench price for this knife would be $675. Yours for $600!!!!!

All knives come with a storage pouch.

I am showing only one view of these as my photo skills suck. If you need something specific let me know and I will do my best.

THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO GET A KNIFE FROM ONE OF THE VERY BEST MAKERS AROUND IN THE SLIPJOINT WORLD.

As for the PJ Tomes knife it is a knife PJ had Queen make for him. It is a rendition of a custom knife PJ had them make for him. The bench price for a PJ custom Trapper was around $650 and this gave PJ a way to fulfill customers needs without the wait or cost. It is a high grade production knife no doubt. Nice jigged bone, D2 steel, and excellent fit and mechanics. $100

SHIPPING AND INSURANCE INCLUDED. CHECK MY FEEDBACK. NO QUESTIONS ASKED REFUND IF NOT SATISFIED!!!

PAYPAL ONLY PLEASE.

PLEASE! REPLY BY EMAIL ONLY. I DO NOT CHECK THE FORUM THAT OFTEN. [email protected]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 28, 2017
  2. Jsega51

Jsega51 Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 11, 2015
    I'll take the Westinghouse please. Email was sent.

- Payment sent Brad. Thank you!

Last edited: Mar 28, 2017
  3. LastRodeo

LastRodeo Platinum Member Platinum Member

Nov 2, 2013
    Nice catch Jake, you saved me some money.

4. Txjohn

Txjohn Basic Member Basic Member

Apr 24, 2013
    Yeah , me too . Thanks Jake ! I guess

5. ptradeco

May 26, 2010
    Thanks Jake. Email relied to.

6. chuko

chuko Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 22, 2007
    E-mail on the Tomes
    Charles

7. ptradeco

May 26, 2010
    Westinghouse EDC and Tomes are Sold. Thanks guys.

8. grkyle

grkyle Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 21, 2005
    If it's still available, I'll take the burgundy EDC. Email sent accordingly.

Thanks,
    Garrett

9. ptradeco

May 26, 2010
    It is yours. Thanks Garrett

10. ptradeco

May 26, 2010
    Burgundy Erickson sold.

11. ptradeco

May 26, 2010
    Guys and Gals you are missing the boat on the Mammoth one. I have owned many of Ken's knives and while all fabulous this is an exceptional piece. No doubt the Mammoth could be a bit better. But this is meant to be a carry knife.

Coined liners all the way around, file worked trough, bolsters, Mammoth....mechanically perfect!

24 HOURS ONLY and then it goes to my permanent collection - $550

Last edited: Mar 29, 2017
  12. ptradeco

May 26, 2010
    Thread Closed.

Thanks Folks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.