1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

4-6-4fourblems--pix and deals

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Bill Martino, Apr 6, 2004.

1. Bill Martino

Bill Martino

Mar 5, 1999
    [​IMG]

Blem #1--17 inch 23 ounce WWII with horn handle by Kumar. 5 or 10 minutes worth of rust on the blade. $75 delivered.

Blem #2--18 inch 22 ounce Gelbu special with horn handle by Kumar. Hairline crack in horn handle which won't go anywhere. $75 delivered.

Blem #3--12 inch 13 ounce Pen knife with horn handle by Bura. Hairline crack in horn handle. $55 delivered.

Blem #4--15 inch 18 ounce BAS with horn handle by Amtrack Kami. 5 minutes worth of rust on the blade. $55

No calls please. Email only.

2. Semper Fi

Semper Fi

Feb 23, 2002
    Very nice!

3. Ferrous Wheel

Ferrous Wheel

May 16, 2002
    That is a perfect GS, whatever Yangdu says. Must resist...

Keith

4. Bill Martino

Bill Martino

Mar 5, 1999
    Yangdu posted yesterday's pix. She's learning. Bear with us. I think the one up now is correct. She also needs some practice with the camera.

5. fenryr

fenryr

Mar 26, 2004
    email on #4

6. Daniel Koster

Daniel Koster www.kosterknives.com Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 18, 2001
    does the karda on the Gelbu have white streaks in it?

nice!

7. BruiseLeee

BruiseLeee

Sep 7, 2001
    :(

Nice pointy BAS. I shoulda looked earlier. :)

8. fenryr

fenryr

Mar 26, 2004
    Not quite a pointy stick but it'll do :)

9. BruiseLeee

BruiseLeee

Sep 7, 2001
    I'll trade you the stick for the BAS. :D

10. fenryr

fenryr

Mar 26, 2004
    You are truly a generous person Bruise....assuming I get a positive email from UB.....Oops...I did.... ;)

11. 45-70

45-70

Jul 10, 2003
    I don't know how you all shop, but I agonize, wait, look, agonize some more. Decide that the "thing I must have" is different from "the thing that I must have had, but have now changed my mind". Of course that is when the former is on UBDOD.

Damn.
    Damn.
    Damn.

But doesn't that Gelbu special look Special?

I don't suppose that any of you know how to get a hanshee/M-43 blem on the page when you have money burning a hole in your pocket do you?

Do any of you know how to get money to burn a hole in your pocket?

Bruise, please don't.

12. fenryr

fenryr

Mar 26, 2004
    I was just looking through some of the archives and noticed the feeding frenzy that happens when a M43 comes up.....

Just as long as I come away with all my fingers & toes, I too can't wait to see the next M43 in the blem box.....

13. Bill Martino

Bill Martino

Mar 5, 1999
    #1 left.===========

14. Jose

Jose

Feb 4, 2004
    I entered the cantina a little bit late today. That Gelbu Special looks great, and a Pen Knife for that price! :eek:

15. Nasty

Nasty Chief Cook & Bottle Wash

Nov 11, 2003
    Dang...a 22" Gelbu...and I'm still broke! Anyone want to buy a cat in a nice triangular shipping box?

16. Cuttin' Craig

Cuttin' Craig

Jun 9, 2001
    Greetings, All. Hmmm. Now the mystery begins with the Pen knife. ( I Snagged it :D :D :D ) I resisted the sale a couple days ago, but @ $55. I never had a chance. I always admired Pen's design, and now I get to put it through the paces.

-Craig

17. Nasty

Nasty Chief Cook & Bottle Wash

Nov 11, 2003
    Congrats Cuttin Craig...cool cutter!

18. hollowdweller

hollowdweller

Sep 22, 2003
    What's left? The one post indicates only #1 is left, but I haven't seen the normal #1 gone #2 gone and so on, so I'm wondering.

19. Don Nelson

Don Nelson

Aug 4, 2003
    Man, some really great blems and specials lately. I've seen more of the things I've had on my list in the last week than I have for a long time. Of course I also haven't had any money till lately either............

20. ddean

ddean

Mar 26, 2002
    He has a LIST !!!

:eek: