1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

ALL SOLD ... Rare Zero Tolerance 0551 Elmax + ZT 0550 + 2 custom scales for 0550/0551

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by Auto-Nerd, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Auto-Nerd

Auto-Nerd I got thumbs dude. Keep your flippers to yourself. Platinum Member

Dec 31, 2019
    ALL ITEMS SOLD. THANKS!!

Pics:
    https://imgur.com/gallery/bgCoqdZ

Hey all,

I recently picked up the triumvirate of these two ZT’s plus a ZT 0550blk. Unfortunately, I’m short on rent due to a lack of self-control where knives are concerned. Thus sadly, I have to break up the band and sell off 2 of them. I believe I am pricing these to move, but please let me know if I’m off on that.

Since I’m a total poser and can’t resist the hotness of the “murdered out,” I’m reluctantly letting go of the hard to find ZT 0551 in Elmax. It was a less tough decision to let go of the regular 0550 due to a previous owner doing an amateurish sharpening job on it. The blade is still totally usable, the high grind just looks a little sloppy. I’m pretty sure anyone with a decent sharpening system could clean it up pretty easily.

ZT 0551: $235 SOLD

ZT 0550: $110 SOLD

Both knives have perfect lockup and zero lockstick they also come with original packaging. 0551 appears new. 0550 is in great condition aside from the cosmetics of the grind.

I will include the ZT bead and lanyard if a scale is purchased with one of the knives.

Frag Scale: $35. SOLD

OD green Scale: $25. SOLD

I’d prefer to sell the scales with the knives or as a pair. I will discount accordingly. Scales appear to be in unused condition.

Not looking for trades because my landlord doesn’t accept knives in lieu of cash... the heathen.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2020
  2. Twindog

Twindog Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 6, 2004
    pm sent