1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.
  2. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

(ALL SOLD) ZT 0850, ZT 0456BW, Spyderco PM3 CTS-XHP & S35VN

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by Xander3Zero, Jun 25, 2020.

1. Xander3Zero

Xander3Zero Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 26, 2018
    All prices are for PayPal G&S with USPS Priority Flat Rate shipping included to CONUS ONLY. No trades. Will entertain reasonable offers via PM. Any questions or additional picture requests, please PM me. After I receive payment via PayPal G&S (with confirmed shipping address attached to payment) I will ship the knife out within 1-2 days and send tracking information.

1) ZT 0850 (Blue CF handles, Satin CPM-20CV Blade) - $SOLD
    Excellent condition, no wear or marks that I can see. Blade has never been sharpened or touched up, has only been used to cut some paper and maybe a box or two. Action is great on the washers, blade centering is perfect and lockup is solid. Knife only as shown, no box.

2) ZT 0456BW (BW Titanium handles, BW CPM-20CV Blade) - $SOLD
    Good condition, no wear on handles. There is some minor chipping near the tip of the blade, I tried to capture it in the pictures. This is the only defect I can see on this knife. Anyone with a decent sharpening system will be able to easily remove this damage and bring the knife back to pristine condition. Blade centering is great and lockup is very nice. Knife only as shown, no box.

3) Spyderco PM3 CTS-XHP (Orange G10 handles and DLC CTS-XHP Blade) & PM3 S35VN (Brown G10 handles and Satin S35VN Blade) - (SOLD)
    I am attempting to sell these both together with everything as shown. I swapped the DLC blade and hardware from the Cutlery Shoppe exclusive onto the Brown G10 handles of the regular PM3 run. All components/knives are in good condition. Centering is decent on both examples, but could probably be improved with some tweaking of the pivots if you know how to work with PM2/PM3s. One of them has a MXG Gear deep carry clip as shown. The satin finished lanyard tube is not installed on the knife right now, it is a little worn from removal as shown. I don't think it will be a problem to reinstall, again if you are familiar with working with these knives. Please let me know if you have any questions about these or if you are interested in just one or the other and we can work something out. Since I have swapped the hardware around a bit, I have discounted the price quite a bit which I think is fair for all of this together.

Pictures in the following posts!

Last edited: Jul 14, 2020
  2. Nme559

Nme559

Apr 8, 2020
    150 for both pm3s? (If so ill take em)im confused on the pricing

3. Xander3Zero

Sep 26, 2018
    ZT 0850:

Attached Files:

4. Xander3Zero

Sep 26, 2018
    ZT 0456BW:

Attached Files:

5. Greg02

Greg02 Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 19, 2020
    2nds on PM3s for total of $150

6. Xander3Zero

Sep 26, 2018
    PM3's: (SOLD)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 25, 2020
  7. Xander3Zero

Sep 26, 2018
    PM ME IF YOU'RE INTERESTED PLEASE, I do have a few more pictures that are being a pain to upload because of the file size limit. Sorry I am slightly increasing the cost of the TWO PM3's (Together) to cover shipping/paypal G&S.

8. damascus blades

damascus blades Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 4, 2012
    Nevermind

9. Nme559

Nme559

Apr 8, 2020
    I
    im unable to message you email me please at [email protected]

10. Xander3Zero

Sep 26, 2018
    Email sent.

11. damascus blades

damascus blades Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 4, 2012
    ………………..

12. Xander3Zero

Sep 26, 2018
    PM3's are SOLD.

13. Xander3Zero

Sep 26, 2018
    BUMP to the top. ZT 0850 and ZT 0456BW still available.

14. Xander3Zero

Sep 26, 2018
    Bump, ZT0850 and ZT0456BW still available, offers are welcomed.

15. Xander3Zero

Sep 26, 2018
    BUMP ^^

16. Xander3Zero

Sep 26, 2018
    All prices are for PayPal G&S with USPS Priority Flat Rate shipping included to CONUS ONLY. No trades. Will entertain reasonable offers via PM. Any questions or additional picture requests, please PM me. After I receive payment via PayPal G&S (with confirmed shipping address attached to payment) I will ship the knife out within 1-2 days and send tracking information.

1) ZT 0850 (Blue CF handles, Satin CPM-20CV Blade) - $SOLD
    Excellent condition, no wear or marks that I can see. Blade has never been sharpened or touched up, has only been used to cut some paper and maybe a box or two. Action is great on the washers, blade centering is perfect and lockup is solid. Knife only as shown, no box.

2) ZT 0456BW (BW Titanium handles, BW CPM-20CV Blade) - $SOLD
    Good condition, no wear on handles. There is some minor chipping near the tip of the blade, I tried to capture it in the pictures. This is the only defect I can see on this knife. Anyone with a decent sharpening system will be able to easily remove this damage and bring the knife back to pristine condition. Blade centering is great and lockup is very nice. Knife only as shown, no box.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 14, 2020
  17. Xander3Zero

Sep 26, 2018
    ZT 0456BW Pics:

Attached Files:

18. DragLine6

DragLine6 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 23, 2020
    PM sent

19. Xander3Zero