1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Kizer C01C Sheepdog Ki4488A & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Dec 14 !

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Dec 15 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

And So.... The Phantom Of The "Khukura" Is Born...

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Blues, Jun 20, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roger Smith

Roger Smith

Oct 22, 2001
    I spoke too soon. Here he comes....

2. Blues

Blues Lapsed SuperMod / Cattle Knife Rustler Staff Member Super Mod

Oct 2, 1998
    [​IMG]

3. Roger Smith

Roger Smith

Oct 22, 2001
    HAWHAWHAW:p
    The power of the Dark One is great.
    After seeing this pic I spilled hot coffee in my lap from ROTFLMAO.

4. jim_l_clifton

jim_l_clifton

Mar 31, 2000
    Hey Aussie!! CUTE! YEAH! CUDDLY @#$%%$ MY ***! M43, you were lucky,Bill "AMBUSHED ME" TOLD ME THERE WAS ONLY ONE!!:mad:THAT NDN,Reminds me of a DEMOC. POLI(named Carter!hee!)Gave you ALL a chance!! WOULD YOU ALL LEAVE ME IN PEACE!OH NOoooo! Blues has to show a pic of what he looks like on the job,&claim it's me(too many women would hang him ,if i told them what he posted) THE REST OF YOU HAVE TO STIR THINGS UP!! OK BOYS & GIRLS"NO MORE RETIREMENT"!!I'M BACK,"SNARLIN & PROWLIN" FOR MORE K'S!:mad:I'll just post a SMALL COUNT,CAUSE I KNOW ROG,AC,WAL THAT NDN & BLUES CAN'T COUNT(AT THE FL. KONV.BLUES KEPT SAYING JIM IT'S YOUR TURN TO BUY,SO I "KNOW"HE CAN'T COUNT BESIDES HE'S "CHEAP)HEE!:D Soooo far,acguired(fairly ,I might add),the last of the Chitlangs for awhile,a BGir.,Vill.Sirip.,another BG VILL,A ROSE,AtARWAR,A FEW SHIRTSYour only hope now KIDDIES IS UNCLE,YOU HAVE UNLEASHED THE WILD D...,I MEAN MONSTER! :mad:NO MORE MR NICE GUY! BERK PIANO IN THE WHOREHOUSE,"HA"!! NO WHOREHOUSE I'M FAMIL. WITH IS "THAT" HARD UP!! EVEN THE LOWEST HAS MORE VALUES THAN TO LET "YOU" IN!GLENN ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO BE WITH THESE GUYS,THERE IS ANOTHER "MORE REFINED " YOU CAN JOIN,I CAN HELP!HEE! BWAAAA!WHERE'S PAXTON?? I WANT A PIECE OF HIM TOO! HE AIN'T GETTIN OFF SCOTT FREE! AW,CRAP!! I WENT & SCARED HIM!HEE!:D
    jim(still the saint)

5. Yvsa

Yvsa

May 18, 1999
    Berk it's too bad we're as young as we are. Had we lived at our present ages during the Roaring Twnties we could have both worked at my uncle's whorehouse together, you as the piano player and me as the bouncer.
    Unk's Bordello was at the fringes of the Red light District in the bad part of town. You knew you were there when you saw his Red Neon sign with the arrow pointing towards the basement telling you and everyone who could read that the name of his infamous enterprise
    was "Lo & Be Holed.":rolleyes:

And it could turn out to be more ways than one as some of the cool cats carried a .32 gun in their pockets just for fun.
    Ah, the good old days!!!!!!! When men were men and the sheep were scared and everyone knew what stump broke meant!!!!!!!;)

6. Yvsa

Yvsa

May 18, 1999
    I do have to tell all a y'all that Tsimi has finally convinced me there isn't any such thing as HIKV and that the desired results of khukuri aquisition is RESEARCH!!!!!!!
    And since I already have a cave in Oklahoma I'm set to go. Just wait until I get in better shape, I'm improving on a weekly and sometimes daily basis, and I will be posting severe reviews on the use and abuse of H.I.Khukuis all in the name of RESEARCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BBWWWWAAAAAAAAAAHHAAAAAAA BBbWWWAAAAAAAAAHHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!:p

7. jim_l_clifton

jim_l_clifton

Mar 31, 2000
    NDN,
    The only HOUSE that you & Berk, could have had a job in back in the 20's ,would have been the OUTHOUSE, & that would have been cleaning it out!:D Whorehouse! ha!! o NLY IN YOU ALL'S DREAMS!HEE!
    jim(Saint):p

8. Yvsa

Yvsa

May 18, 1999
    And all that after I have became a RESEARCHER!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

9. Walosi

Walosi

Jan 10, 2001
    Hope it ain't that old Katy track ballast mine up near Sapulpa....If it is, don't go "BWAAAAHAHAHA!! in there. I've seen chunks the size of a three bedroom house fall out of the ceiling. The bats won't even roost in it.

10. Bill Martino

Bill Martino

Mar 5, 1999
    I'm heading back to Nepal. I'd rather face the Maoists.

11. Blues

Oct 2, 1998
    Let's get a research grant for Tsimi to go study in Nepal where he'd have an opportunity to perform destructive edge testing on said Maoists.

I could get behind that kind of research! ;)

12. jim_l_clifton

jim_l_clifton

Mar 31, 2000
    HOT ****!Blues,"SEE WHAT HAPPENS when you associate with me '!!You begin to actually have good ideas!!:D Unbelievable!!Blues is "THINKING"!!:D WAIT A MINUTE!! What's your angle ?? It was that crack I made about you being CHEAP wasn't it! OK,OK!TAKE YOUR SHOT,i'M READY!! yOU AIN'T BEEN THIS REASONABLE SINCE page one!!Right about now,Windy Wal,or that NDN tbl .maker will chime in! :rolleyes:
    JIM

13. not2sharp

not2sharp Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 29, 1999
    Oh..oh... is that the cave door opening. Now I have to go lock the doors and bar the windows. Must protect the Dubas.....

n2s

14. Bill Martino

Bill Martino

Mar 5, 1999
    Anybody got the number for Thai International Airways?

15. Walosi

Walosi

Jan 10, 2001
    Chime in....? As in "Ding Dong"...? Now he's gonna blame us 'cause he thinks he hears the Avon Lady at the door....all day long.

16. Blues

Oct 2, 1998

Actually, Bill, I think the idea is that you smoke the number on Thai International Airways.

Fly Thai! No Stems Or Seeds That You Don't Need!

17. Bill Martino

Bill Martino

Mar 5, 1999
    I like it!

18. Rusty

Rusty Moderator Moderator

Mar 8, 1999
    My old avatar is back, thanks to Bill Paxton. Thanks, Bill, it just feels right.

19. Glenn Jones

Glenn Jones

Feb 26, 2002
    I don't know what happened to my cute, cuddly teddy bear. I think I just woke a grizzly. I feel like I've got a bear by the tail. SAINT, MORE REFINED, RESEARCHER - who do I believe here?

20. Dan K

Dan K

Oct 4, 1998
    Glenn,
    None of the above;)
    Dan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.