1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Kizer C01C Sheepdog Ki4488A & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Dec 14 !

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Dec 15 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

And So.... The Phantom Of The "Khukura" Is Born...

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Blues, Jun 20, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bill Martino

Bill Martino

Mar 5, 1999
    And, I'll drink to that too!

2. jim_l_clifton

jim_l_clifton

Mar 31, 2000
    Gentlemen,
    Couldn't sleep last night(don't sleep at night anyway,but this sounds better)Feel guilty!! It's just not fair me beating up on all you over the hill braindead,"yes dear",whipped former ....! Blues,used to be COMPIETITION,NOW HE'S JUST A DESK BOUND,FILL OUT REPORTS GOLD WING GUY(he's gonna kill me for calling him desk bound & Gold wing,Lord I love doing this to him),WITH A CUTE LITTLE TRAILER THAT HE PULLS,NDN IS GOING INTO POLITICS,RUS,IS ON MEDS(keeps wondering around in the desert(sees cactus & says,"oooh look at the perrty roses),wal,keeps hitting anything that moves with his cane & mumbles,koz, woman has him by the..,PAXTON,SCARED HIM,HE'S IN HIDING,2SHARP,HE'S WITH WAL,"MUMBLING",MAUI,HE'S TRYING TO GET BACK TO "THE ISLANDS(they don't want him,something about him having some sickness),Rog(sad case),calls himself my evil twin,trying to start a cult ,in the mountain(any koolaid)!! Sigh! Then we have TWO real winners,SEMPER FI & PAPPY,these guys are really sickos!Glenn"CUDDLY,CUTE" MY a**$%%&^***!you belong with them! THEN WE HAVE AC,HE IS WAL'S SON (MAKES ME WANT TO CRY,"THERE'S TWO OF THEM,JUST ALIKE")!! ONLY GOOD ONE OUT OF THE BUNCH IS,A MAN OF TASTE,QUALITY & REFINEMENT"RAGHORN"!Man has good sense,I will not stand in his way for K's!Burke is one of the last(SAD,VERY SAD),wants to give up his job & work in a whorehouse,playing a piano??Bwaaaa!WIPING TEARS AWAY!he wants to....never mind!I'm retiring "no more k's for me"! Closing the cave! You guys are just amatuers trying to play with the big boy!!Sorry guys, not auditioning for the big leagues ,"STAY IN THE MINORS"!HEE!
    AH! BILL,IF SOMETHING SPECIAL,OR WORTH MY TIME COMES UP!! WAKE ME! (hikv my,grumble,ain't no such thing,Blues, mumble,grumble, owns a couple of k's & a "little" knife collection,thinks he's hot stuff,prob. belongs to his sweet wife,grumble)!
    jim(the SAINT)

:D :D :D

3. MauiRob

MauiRob Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 15, 2000
    DEAR GOD!!!!!!!!!!:eek: I briefly stay away to host the NE khukuri Konvention and look what happens!!:eek:

Do I need to hop a plane to Catoosa?! Have I been wrong about research all along. If Yvsa has gone over to Tsimi's side maybe there is no HIKV. Feeling dizzy......must lay down....Rog, help me!!!:confused: :D

4. Bill Martino

Bill Martino

Mar 5, 1999
    No, Rob, we both need to hop the Thai flight to Kathmandu.

5. Blues

Blues Lapsed SuperMod / Cattle Knife Rustler Staff Member Super Mod

Oct 2, 1998
    I got your deskbound, Gold Wing riding, trailer pulling right here pal!!! ;)

Now, be a good boy, lay down and stick another Prozac suppository in that orifice the dog taco came from!!! :D

(Jeez, can you imagine what we'd say if we didn't like each other?) :cool:

6. Semper Fi

Semper Fi

Feb 23, 2002

7. ACStudios

ACStudios

Apr 9, 2001
    Geeezzz! I don't pay attention for ONE day, and the Duck comes out of, and goes back into retirement!!! He's starting to sound like Michael Jordan. ... or George Foreman :rolleyes: . ...

Don't believe a word he says. ... his medication routine is none too consistant, which brings about these drastic shifts in personality depending on his last dosage. Actually, he has several personalities wrapped up in his head! :eek: Let's see. ... Saint :rolleyes:, Duck, Phantom, Tsimi, denouncer of HIKV, and I'm sure there are others that haven't surfaced yet! We need DocPat and his padded room. ... but an old abandoned farmhouse with old mattresses on the wall will do in a pinch.

:D:D:D

8. Rusty

Rusty Moderator Moderator

Mar 8, 1999
    You definitely have something by the tail, but I don't think it's a bear from the looks of the guy with the flashy costume and red cape that just entered the ring.

9. Roger Smith

Roger Smith

Oct 22, 2001
    Rob,
    Now that we have drawn the Dark One out of the Cave, it is our time to strike!

Quick, tell him of the truth/crapola about "research." Enlighten him about the truth of HIKV!
    Must be those pain meds. Being as decrepit as Tsimi is, he's only able to eat his own tacos. Even a man as tough (gristle-like) as Tsimi, cannot live on oxycodone alone.

Join me my brothers, strike while the leaf spring is hot. Get him to Join the brotherhood and he'll calm down. Well, to acceptable levels that is.

Good to see you again Rob!

10. jim_l_clifton

jim_l_clifton

Mar 31, 2000
    Bill,
    YAWN! TSK,TSK!See I hit a weak spot with Blues,must have been the Gold Wing(Didn't want you all to know ,I guess,understand he belongs to an "old folks" group, they do 200 mi. a day & have to find a motel)!Ahhh,it's sad,oh the MAN he used to be,can't shoot,can't hunt,now he can't ride!! Truth hurts ,I guess!Semper,don't send a "BOY" to do a man's job! M43! HA! Go for it "I" have retired!! Maui, glad to see "ALL" that cuttin,has turned you to "RESEARCH"! Rus,glad to see you have returned from the desert(just to get his meds,I bet)!"Then " "Back to smell his Roses!AC,GET BACK TO WORK(THINK HE OWNS THE PAPER NOW! HE'S THE PUBL.,REPORTER,LOVELORN WRITTER ETC.)Rog,Ain't gonna work! You have enough "followers"to fill the front seat of your car!! In other words "only" your SWEET wife!! Let me talk to her AND she will join my group too!"Why,would she do that"?? HEE! CAUSE SHE WOULD SEE THAT ISUCH A GENTLEMAN!(BLUES IS PROB. LAUGHING,CAUSE he IS not FAMILIAR WITH that WORD)!hikv,loses again!! Blues,contact me & if I have time I'll teach you how to "RIDE AGAIN"
    Maybe I can start you on something with a little more style!!hee!
    :rolleyes: :D
    jim(yes,I'm still a SAINT)!:cool:

11. Rusty

Rusty Moderator Moderator

Mar 8, 1999
    Tsimi, Tsimi, Tsimi:

When you live in the desert, cactus is one of the basic food groups.

Come on guys, one look at Tsimi ( jim_i_clifton ) and you can tell it was no coincidence that they named it jimson weed! If he offers you a cup of "tea" be very very careful.

12. Roger Smith

Roger Smith

Oct 22, 2001
    Tsimi,
    I haven't lost heart yet. MauiRob and Jeana make 3!!! ( I know you have a hard time counting that high). I'm not counting those of us who agree re: research vs. HIKV.
    Thank Goodness for Rusty and his appropriate deductions re HIKV. W/o him, we'd still be wondering why our hands and pocketbooks begin to sweat uncontrollably when we think of HI khukuris.

It seems that in nearly 1600 posts, the fellowship is still at an all-time high census of....drumroll please...one. That's uno to those of use that can know spanish.

As to the "saint" thing. The only saint you are is the patron saint of dog tacos. Your meds must be interfering with your memory Tsimi.

Jeana says hi. She also wants to see one of your Durbas. At my house of course.:D

13. jim_l_clifton

jim_l_clifton

Mar 31, 2000
    Rog,
    Bwaaaa!!hee!:D You look to Rus as the leader of HIKV!! "YOU("ONE")
    ARE FOLLOWING HIM!! Talk about the blind leading the blind!!hee!getting sweaty & worried "aren't you"!! NOTICE YOUR "sweet,LITTLE CUTE WIFE, IS SAYING HI!!!HEE! SHE HAS PROB. LOOKED AT MY PAST POSTS,PONDERED,& accepted"MY" VIEWS!!SEE SHE ALREADY WANTS TO SEE A DURBA!!Just think,"Little J" is really on my side, "NOW" ya gotta wonder!hmmmmm! Is she on my side or is she.....! Well got another one & YOU didn't even suspect!!hee! Of course ,when you ask her she will smile sweetly ,hug you,say of course not!!BUT!! She is a RESEARCHER! BHaaaa!!:D The Cave is NEXT, ALL THOSE DURBAS! BWHAAAAA! "ANOTHER RESEARCHER!!:D
    jim:cool:

14. jim_l_clifton

jim_l_clifton

Mar 31, 2000
    Rus,
    Off your meds ,I see! Understand you have been trying a new salad,funny weed you have been using(NO not THAT weed from the 60's)
    called LOCO weed! Notice it affects you the same as it does horses! HIKV MY ***!:D Join me & I'll help you,just bring your K's,I'll take good care of the....I mean you!hee!:D Blues is next! HAVE TO LOOK FOR GOLD WINGS AT DONUT SHOPS,(hope he doesnt fall down trying to dismount,not as limber as he used to be,hee)! His group is soooo old THEY will never miss him!! Makes me almost cry! Sniff! Blues used to be.....! Sniff!
    Oh well! Have to take care of his K's too!! Is everyone beginning to actually see the REAL ME!!The kind of guy I really am!!:D
    JIM(the saint) :cool:

15. MauiRob

MauiRob Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 15, 2000
    mumble..mumble...Yvsa, research!!.."HIKV doesn't exist", must sleep some more...confused..thirsty...which way to Oklahoma...kathmandu...??Sob..sniffle..:( :confused:

;)

16. wildmanh

wildmanh Part time Leather Bender/Sheath maker

Jul 9, 2000
    Hey Roger, a Durba is heading for your house right now.:D

Glad to see this thread back up.

17. Roger Smith

Roger Smith

Oct 22, 2001
    Heber,
    you are the man!!!
    A Durba that Tsimi missed out on. Again.

hee!

18. Bill Martino

Bill Martino

Mar 5, 1999
    Just watch out if you see some lurker in the bushes waiting for the mailman.

19. BillTheCat

BillTheCat

May 21, 2002
    [​IMG]

...Beware the darkside 'O Saudi Prince ;)

20. jim_l_clifton

jim_l_clifton

Mar 31, 2000
    Oh noOOO! PAXTON IS BACK,NOT THE DUCK PICS "AGAIN"!I'm actually beginning to identify with those pics! What would a doc say?? The Durba that ,"what's his name" is getting,is not a true Durba!! All the Kamis, jumped on the band wagon,and "all" started using his flag logo!!"HOWEVER",send it to me,I will be able to tell if it's a true Durba! If it is "I" will send it to "LITTLE J"!!(PAXTON'S GONNA NAIKL ME)!!
    jim(THE SAINT):cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.