1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

And So.... The Phantom Of The "Khukura" Is Born...

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Blues, Jun 20, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ferrous Wheel

Ferrous Wheel

May 16, 2002
    Yummy!

Keith

2. BillTheCat

BillTheCat

May 21, 2002
    [​IMG]

"THE YETI ZONE", "SMELLS like a yeti, Yeti Tacos!"

...Oh, just great!!!

First the [email protected] Maoists try and shoot my @$$ off for target practice. Then this strange, caped, black duck comes around, swinging a khukuri and 'talkin about annexing my cave for research. Got some fiesty co-moderator who wants to auction me off on E-bay as an 'Barsoomian Thoat' or 'sumptim like that. I'm having a REALLY bad hair day. And if that's not enough ...Now it's insults from the Forumites! Fine, just fine!:mad:

3. not2sharp

not2sharp Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 29, 1999
    That Yeti needs to visit a groomer. If you want to be a First World tourist attraction, you are going to have to go with a light and fluffy look, use a little hair highlight and add a refreshing fragrance. BTW, has he been neutered?

Now where were we?????????????????? :confused:

n2s

4. Roger Smith

Roger Smith

Oct 22, 2001
    After seeing the pic of our elusive YETI, I can only imagine he is actually Tsimi in drag.

Either that or we've met our newest forumite "Hank The Living Hairball." If this is the case, let me be the first to welcome you. If not, then Tsimi needs to cut out the extra Rogaine.

5. Bill Martino

Bill Martino

Mar 5, 1999
    This is too much!!!!!

I emailed the Caveman and he's okay -- just overworked and underfed.

6. jim_l_clifton

jim_l_clifton

Mar 31, 2000
    YAWN,
    Cave door creaks open,D**** moon & racket!! Oh lord it's Town setting off traps & alarms,that guy has two left feet,Paxton?? just as ornery,Rusty,still on meds! What's that yapping, sounds like a poodle(Semper), no it's smaller, like a mutt,aw crap, it's Rog, still eating Tacos !ALL THATS MISSING IS WAL(he's certified NUTS),THAT NDN(HE'S CRAZIER THAN WAL)AC(lives in a PINK trailer, sooo what does that tell you about HIM) & Blues(welll Blues is Blues)!!OH MY lord... look who this GANG OF NUTS has on point!! "PAPPY"!! Talk about TWO LEFT FEET!!HE MOVES LIKE A ROTC RECRUIT!! PAXTON IS GOING TO PUT UP "the duck"! This group will never find the cave,hee! THEY could't find their....! Hee! I'm going to listen to mellow flute music & go back to bed! Bill hasen't even been putting up enough K's!Door gently closes...zzzzz!
    jim(THE Saint):cool:

7. akabu

akabu

Jul 11, 2000
  8. Blues

Blues Lapsed SuperMod / Cattle Knife Rustler Staff Member Super Mod

Oct 2, 1998
    Maybe if I start getting royalty checks I can build a home in the Smokies I've been wanting.

Just drop them outside the cave, I'll pick 'em up from Tsimi. ;)

9. Rusty

Rusty Moderator Moderator

Mar 8, 1999
    Tsimi, the governor of Nevada is desperately trying to get in touch with you.

He wants to offer you a job occupying a nice big cave complex about 90 miles north of Vegas. All you have to do is run off a few pesky feds. Just think, your own mountain, riddled with mile on mile of caves. All relocation and moving expenses paid and other perks to boot.

Just ask for directions to Yucca Mountain.

10. Walosi

Walosi

Jan 10, 2001
    ...From this bunch???? They would only be good for making smoke in the Smokies, which is probably illegal, unless they've had lots of rain lately. Run into any nice backpackettes up there?
    Tsimi says you're pulling a trailer behind the Goldwing lately....must be getting bashful :D

11. Blues

Blues Lapsed SuperMod / Cattle Knife Rustler Staff Member Super Mod

Oct 2, 1998
    Jeez, I can take about any insult you guys throw at me, but when you accuse me of riding a Gold Wing (and using a trailer!!!) that's just more than I can stand!!! ;)

Actually, I did notice one or two hikerettes along the trail that were worthy of a second glance, but decorum prevents any further mention. :)

(It was fun being up there just to see if the 4x4 on the Explorer really worked or not. Unfortunately, no bike on this trip.)

12. jim_l_clifton

jim_l_clifton

Mar 31, 2000
    Wal,
    He couldn't take his Goldwing & trailer(I feel like crying,he used to be "one" of my Heros)!GOLDWING & HIS LITTLE TRAILER ARE PINK!!Sorry,BLUES!! OH YEAH, WELCOME BACK FROM VAC.HEE!I "know" he's gonna blast me for this BUT "I FELT COMPELLED TO TELL THE TRUTH!(being a Saint)!:p
    jim:(Saint)cool:

13. Ferrous Wheel

Ferrous Wheel

May 16, 2002
    So I invented this translating device that takes two word groupings of Jim | Cliftons posts and remakes them into readable sentences, as we know that the caveman sufferes from xenon gas poisoning, gases leaking fron caves in the earth, radioactive gases...yes precious..

I call the machine the CLIFTONOMETER, and here's the translation from cavey's last 2 posts:

OH YEAH I FELT ALL THATS GOING TO TELL THE LITTLE PINK BACK FROM jim aint)cool:

...and there you have it. Caveman drivel, made to swivel 180. Perfectly rendered into loving, senseful, modern mother English.

Gotta go, the sofa's on fire.
    Keith
    En Ferro Veritas

14. MauiRob

MauiRob Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 15, 2000
    Darn Yeti tacos!! I told you Keith, you've got raise up off the fabric before you...:barf: whoops, getting too gross. sorry:rolleyes: ;)

15. Roger Smith

Roger Smith

Oct 22, 2001
    I always lean unobtrusively to one side.:p :eek:

16. Ferrous Wheel

Ferrous Wheel

May 16, 2002
    Acutally, on those lite-gravitee dayze, you raise up off the fabrik AFTER you...and hit yer head on the ceiling. Thats fun too!

Keith, Looking fer new upholstery, maybe kevlar?

En Ferro Veritas

17. Semper Fi

Semper Fi

Feb 23, 2002
    Do you use a tank bag and back pack as well? HEE! On your two wheeled Winnebago. HEE!

18. Semper Fi

Semper Fi

Feb 23, 2002
    Move over Blues. Hee! I can SEe the DUck with His Little pen knives, flashing liltle one legged girls in his CAve now! Them M43's have mushed his little pea brain! HEE! So BAck packs and tank Bags ain't so bad after all. HEE! Ride ot live...live to Ride...on your rice burner. HEE!

19. Kismet

Kismet

Jan 30, 2002
    John Carter of Mars?

Edgar Rice Burroughs?

Wow. Some decades since that's been used as a reference.

Hiya Bill.

Kis
    :rolleyes:

<--two old (75 &78) Beemers

20. Bill Martino

Bill Martino

Mar 5, 1999
    The never ending thread. It would take three days to read it all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.