1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 25 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco Manix 2

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Manix 2 , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, June 22 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

And So.... The Phantom Of The "Khukura" Is Born...

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Blues, Jun 20, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apothecary

Apothecary

Oct 28, 2000
    No Tsimi, we understand you too well and as for picked on, we try to look after you and keep you out of trouble. No, not hated, rather, we humor you!;) :p :D

2. Sharri

Sharri

May 24, 2002
    Sorry Jim, but to get one of my blades you'd have to kill me first:D :D :D

3. jim_l_clifton

jim_l_clifton

Mar 31, 2000
    :D :D :D
    jim

4. Walosi

Walosi

Jan 10, 2001
    THAT WAS COLD!!!....In the words of the great Saturday AM fillozofur, Bugs Bunny, "YOU REALIZE, OF COURSE...THIS MEANS WAR (good cue for Paxton :))

More to follow.......

5. jim_l_clifton

jim_l_clifton

Mar 31, 2000
    Wal,
    "TRUTH HURTS,HUH!!hee! War!!Patooy,against you & AC,it would be a "minor"no big deal!!Duck wins again!!When I find the time,I'll help explain the simplicity of wood to you(THAT ought to set him off)!:D
    jim(Saint) :cool:

6. not2sharp

not2sharp Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 29, 1999
    Close. The cave is believed to be somewhere in the Florida swamps. You have to be vigilant if you are down here. His bats turn up everywhere.

n2s

7. Rusty

Rusty Moderator Moderator

Mar 8, 1999
    Forget the bats. Watch out for the duck guano pits. A fertilizer company thought they could dredge one pit out, moved one of those giant rigs they use on the Mississippi all the way to Florida. They started it up, dredged up a couple acres of missing ballot boxes from the last election, and then someone heard a gigantic sucking sound and by the time he turned around the entire rig had vanished.

:footinmou Oops, sorry, the FBI has classified the incident top secret shortly after one report leaked out that they'd found both the remains of Jimmy Hoffa and J. Edgar Hoover's missing files. :confused: :footinmou

8. BillTheCat

BillTheCat

May 21, 2002
    [​IMG]
    Well now Wal, let's see... I've ridiculed Koz, Rus, Rog, Pax, AC, Blues, a Poodle and YOU. Did I leave anyone out, hmmmmm? -Oh yeah, mustn't forget that CRAZY NDN, HeeHee!

What's that Wal? Tsk! Tsk! You don't really expect me to believe Yvsa is right behind me, do you? You've been eating crickets at the pond again haven't you? HeeHee!

[​IMG]
    {a voice speaks out} Why looky there, our little Tsimi came out of the cave to play!

-Huh!? -What!? -Huh!?...G-U-L-P

[​IMG]

9. Semper Fi

Semper Fi

Feb 23, 2002
    That was great! :D :D :D :D

10. Walosi

Walosi

Jan 10, 2001
    Duck easy to follow....Duck leave guano trail.....:eek:

11. jim_l_clifton

jim_l_clifton

Mar 31, 2000
    WRONG DUCK!!"This" duck don't run!! One NDN & A FROG!! Get real, would have bambozzled the NDN & we would both have HAD FROGLEGS(I would have talked the NDN into cooking them)!!No Cape,No Tophat & a little bitty K,?? Get real I usually have two M43's on me!"PUDDLES",not "this" duck!! Sainthood is over!! The mean,nasty,sneaky,Vampire DUCK is back! I'm snarling,prowlin & growlin!! No more posts!! Just getting K's All you will see ,on the good ones"That I want" is GTTC!!PUDDLES,FEAR "my ***"!! SNARL!! saint bwaaaa gone!!Nice Saintly Duck "GONE""!! JCFELLOWSHIP!! GONE!! I'M FREE AGAIN!!BWAAQAA! IT'S TIME TO "plaaay"
    jim

12. Yvsa

Yvsa

May 18, 1999
    :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Tsimi might mess to close to the back door, but that's not what gets him into trouble. It's his web feet and trackin it in.:barf: :rolleyes: :p

13. Semper Fi

Semper Fi

Feb 23, 2002
    SHARRI
    SEE! Told ya so! The Duck is bonafide Looney Toon! THe Cave dampness rusted his pea BRain! HEE!

TIme to set my DUck Trap. :p BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

14. not2sharp

not2sharp Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 29, 1999
    It's DUCK Season!

15. Sharri

Sharri

May 24, 2002
    Yeah, looks like the gloves are off... Lucky me, I'm far out of his range here. Am I?...:D

Another satisfied customer! Thanks, everything's fine as usual:) :) Maybe if I send some vodka to the Cave, we'll manage to put Jim in hibernation?

16. Apothecary

Apothecary

Oct 28, 2000
    Nope, send the vodka over here instead...Tsimi wouldn't know what to do with it in the first place...:D

17. Rusty

Mar 8, 1999
    I'm going to miss Tsimi's halo.

Got used to using those little diskoids as point of aim back in the days of the old Harold's Club Golden West Grand. ( Saw Roy Rogers on the line there one year.) Ah, the days of my misspent youth.

Back then I could shoot 200 rounds of trap or more a day. Now just thinking about it gives me a headache.

18. BillTheCat

BillTheCat

May 21, 2002
    Hey Rusty, your a progressive sorta guy, ever gone to the Burning Man event in the Black Rock Desert? ...just curious :)

19. Kismet

Kismet

Jan 30, 2002
  20. Rusty

Mar 8, 1999
    No, always figured it for a tourist type thing.

Kinda like the Hot August Nights festival started out little and fun to see the hot rods cruising, and ended up last several years in gridlock over most of downtown and outrageous motel prices, and lots of locals pissed off and cussing, road rage, etc.

Hot Aug Nites now has more the attitude of Belfast in the Marching season if you understand what I mean.:D ;) :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.