1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Attention Another Monster Ceremonial Drawing. It's time.

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Bawanna, Jan 15, 2019.

1. Bawanna

Bawanna Moderator Moderator

Dec 19, 2012
    Ms Yangdu told me she's ready to offer up the latest Ceremonial Knife (I chuckle calling it a knife) Monster sword or khukri might be more appropriate.
    She will post some pictures here soon.
    As I recall these are in the 40" range and I forget the weight but they are a chunk. Serious cutting machines.

So again here's the deal.
    Chances (we won't use the word raffle here or on Paypal when you purchase chances, they don't like that word for some reason). But they will be 25 bucks each.
    Due to cost increases in Nepal with additional shipping etc she needs to sell 84 tickets.

Last time it went really fast, a couple folks bought a lot of chances at one time. Hoping it goes quickly once again. That being said we'll go till 84 chances are sold.

Just email here with how many chances your buying. I'll keep a tally and will confirm with Yangdu periodically to make sure all the numbers jive. This will let everyone know how they are selling. If for some reason you don't want to mention how many you are buying, that's fine, just let yangdu know when you Paypal and she will let me know.

Paypal the payments to Yangdu in the normal fashion, I'll attach that in a bit or Yangdu can when she post the pictures.

Once again, no use of the word raffle in the payment process.

I have one of these and I can tell you they are quite impressive, behemoth and breathtaking.

So there you have it, any questions feel free to ask. Lets once again try to keep this thread kind of clean for a tally and minimize discussion.

2. Yangdu

Yangdu [email protected] Himalayan Imports-Owner Moderator

Apr 5, 2005
    40 inch 6 LB Ceremonial Khukuri by Kumar. Bamboo root handle. Usual superb work by Kumar. It took a long time to get this one made but it was worth of wait.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Good Luck to all
    Thank you Bawanna for the help

mqqn likes this.
  3. Yangdu

Apr 5, 2005
    One ticket sold to Reno Justin.
    Good Luck Justin!

4. cul4u01

cul4u01 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 5, 2012
    I already got two!

Good luck to you all, I'm going to stay out of this one!

These monsters are absolutely awesome in stature and feel.

EricTheRedBeard and George Azar like this.
  5. EricTheRedBeard

EricTheRedBeard Basic Member Basic Member

May 17, 2018
    I'll take 3. My work situation is changing. That'll be all I can do this time :(

6. George Azar

George Azar Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 18, 2017
    I almost bought one of these monsters before. The longest Sirupati I own is a 30”. What a monster it is!
    I can only imagine a 40” at 6 lbs!!

It’s definitely beautiful!

EricTheRedBeard likes this.
  7. Steely_Gunz

Steely_Gunz Got the Khukuri fevah Moderator

May 9, 2002
    Wow, that's amazing. 6lbs would be quite the ride. If Kumar makes something heavy, you know he put all that weight in the right spot.

8. cul4u01

cul4u01 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 5, 2012
    Just bumping it to the top.

9. EricTheRedBeard

May 17, 2018
    I'll take another one. Payment sent.

10. ndoghouse

ndoghouse Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 26, 2010
    Lemme get my paycheck in the bank and ill take some. Last time i didnt even have a chance to make it to the weekend before it was gone. We ought to be up to 75-80 by now right Mr.B? Maybe you could give us a weekly or biweekly tally? That way it stays bumped to the top?

11. Yangdu

Apr 5, 2005
    Sold one more ticket. Now we have 79 tickets for sale.

12. ndoghouse

Aug 26, 2010
    Three tickets for ndog! I planned to buy more but just found out my phone aint beer proof! Eight hundred semolians later this new one better be beer and single malt scotch proof! Ill try to buy more later but at least im in! C'mon folks cough it up.

13. EricTheRedBeard

May 17, 2018
    Destroying things with beer and single malt scotch. Sounding very much like myself.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2019
  14. Yangdu

Apr 5, 2005
    72 Tickets are still available.

15. George Azar

George Azar Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 18, 2017
    I just thought about this auction and wanted to bring it back to the front again

16. ndoghouse

Aug 26, 2010
    btt
    C'mon folks!

17. EricTheRedBeard

May 17, 2018
    I really wish I could get a few more but the wife would have a little ceremony with me if I did.

18. mqqn

mqqn Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 12, 2009
    Message sent - what a monster! Who wouldn't love to own a beauty like that!

best

mqqn

19. Yangdu

Apr 5, 2005
    Ladies and gentleman I have still got plenty of tickets for sale!

20. Drbobo

Drbobo

Apr 1, 2015
    Looks like something I could use. Payment sent for 2 chances.