Apology for G10 Thread on 6-20

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by Detroit1980, Jun 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Detroit1980

Detroit1980

May 17, 2020
    I just wanted to apologize to anybody that I offended yesterday 6-20 on the G-10 thread. I got completely out of hand and made some stupid responses because people got way off topic but it's no excuse for some of the stuff I said.

I also know people seem to be mad because I brought up Ganzo knives but I honestly only have 1 and only bought it because of some youtubers raving about them. I don't support cloning and counterfeiting and the model I bought is the fh61 which is a copy off of nothing as far as I know.

I don't expect anybody to accept my apology but just wanted to put it out there for what it's worth. Thanks

R.c.s, Eversion, Pr3inar and 21 others like this.
  2. Alberta Ed

Alberta Ed

Jun 29, 1999
    Water under the bridge.:D

3. Kmikaz3

Kmikaz3 Basic Member Basic Member

Aug 28, 2019
    If somebody has to man up and publicly apologize, whatever you have said yesterday, im willing to turn the page. Welcome back to BF :D

4. Detroit1980

Detroit1980

May 17, 2020
    Thanks I appreciate it.

Kmikaz3 likes this.
  5. GB940Rookie

GB940Rookie

Apr 19, 2016
    No soup for you! :p

6. Detroit1980

Detroit1980

May 17, 2020
    LOL!

7. Edm1

Edm1 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 27, 2013
    Now I gotta find the thread and read it, knowing that I dont have to be mad..

8. Detroit1980

Detroit1980

May 17, 2020
    I also forgot to mention that I think
    Probably better off not to see it lol. I'm just hoping the people I offended see this.

9. cj65

cj65 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 30, 2008
    I accept your apology and I am sorry you live in Detroit. :(

:cool:

10. cj65

Aug 30, 2008
    I didn’t read the original thread and prolly not gonna. :)

Dopic1 likes this.
  11. Rykjeklut

Rykjeklut Gold Member Gold Member Basic Member

May 23, 2018
    It went about the way you'd suspect when everyones favorite knife brand was brought up.

12. Cscotttsss

Cscotttsss Basic Member Basic Member

Mar 3, 2015
    Ganzo, lol.

13. Ajack60

Ajack60 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Apr 21, 2013
    What’s the saying, The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand, we listen to reply.

14. Sonnydaze

Sonnydaze Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 6, 2009
    Everybody has a bad day every so often...part of being human.

15. cj65

Aug 30, 2008
    Absolutely. :rolleyes::oops:
    :D

16. craytab

craytab Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 26, 2012
    Top tip: when apologizing, try not to blame those you are apologizing to for your behavior.

It's nice that you are trying to apologize here but I'm one to think apologies are meaningless unless behavior changes. So I guess we will see how you do going forward.

Btw, buying a ganzo even though it is not a stolen design still supports cloning. If you really care to learn more about the subject, do a search for threads with ganzo in the title.

R.c.s, Yo Mama and DangerZone98 like this.
  17. DangerZone98

DangerZone98

Dec 7, 2019
    I’m still fairly new here, but all the Ganzo threads I encountered so far didn’t end well.

Retired UPS Driver, Lee D and craytab like this.
  18. Yo Mama

Yo Mama

Sep 25, 2011
    Apologize if you want, but make it sincere. It was off topic when you made it off topic. Remember this is a knife forum, we will be talking about many things, including........well knives!

We'll see if you can make it here, make sure you know the forum rules. Hold off posting and just read a bit, learn from others who have been in this hobby for a long time.

19. abcdef

abcdef

Oct 28, 2005
    Knife content: I don't own a Ganzo.

To the OP, way to person up and apologize. Stay in line, remember the rules, make your apologies acceptable, learn a lot and have fun.

20. rustyspike

rustyspike

Jan 17, 2016
    Because of this thread I looked at the Ganzo site. Never been there before. Hey there are a lot of good knifes out there for a reasonable price. But there not 25 bucks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.