Review Böker "Super Day Glow" Slip Joint

Discussion in 'Boker USA' started by Mack Blascara, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Mack Blascara

Mack Blascara Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 21, 2020
    Just received this awesome limited edition Böker slip-joint from County Comm and I am very satisfied!

I stumbled upon County Comm 2 weeks ago while surfing the web and saw this knife. I had been eyeballing glow in the dark knives for a bit, as I have been trying to find the perfect camping / edc multi tool pocket knife for those super dark times haha

The piece is limited to 1100, I just ordered another for my wife. You can find them here if you are interested
    https://countycomm.com/products/bok...fe-ultra-day-glow?_pos=4&_sid=55ec1db44&_ss=r

Swedish Made Sandvik 12C27 steel, stonewashed back spacers, glass breaker, all the tools combined with the GITD scales make this a pure joy to look at and admire.

No more sales pitch, I'm just excited to have gotten such a great deal on a knife that I will most certainly be using in the field time and time again.

here are a few photos:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

babykujo likes this.
  2. Lee D

Lee D Basic Member Basic Member

May 27, 2013
    Depending on how long they stay illuminated that glow in the dark could come in handy when camping/night fishing. I might be wrong but I was under the impression those were made by Ruike for Boker?

Mack Blascara likes this.
  3. MolokaiRider

MolokaiRider Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 13, 2017
    Nice little tool. I have been contemplating picking one of those up. It’s got good steel and a decent build.

Mack Blascara likes this.
  4. Mack Blascara

Jul 21, 2020
    To be honest, I'm not sure who made them for Boker. You may be 100% correct, there was nothing listed on County Comm about that. Love both companies regardless :) Definitely a great camping tool and the price can't be beat!

Lee D likes this.
  5. Mack Blascara

Jul 21, 2020
    dooooo it ;)