1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ka-Bar Becker BK5 Magnum Camp , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday July 27!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Baby Suga Knife for 6/25

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Yangdu, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Yangdu

Yangdu [email protected] Himalayan Imports-Owner Moderator

Apr 5, 2005
    7.5 inch 6 ounce villager fit and finish Baby Suga Knife by Ram Kumar and his brother-in-law. Bone handle. Natural leather sheath. Great team work! $125. *SOLD*

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Email to [email protected] to order

Last edited: Jun 26, 2019
  2. XelaXela

XelaXela

Feb 22, 2010
    EMS "7.5 inch 6 ounce villager fit and finish Baby Suga Knife by Ram Kumar and his brother-in-law. Bone handle. Natural leather sheath. Great team work! $125."

XX

3. EricTheRedBeard

EricTheRedBeard Basic Member Basic Member

May 17, 2018
    That makes two for you now? Good for you XX. I stared at that one for a bit longer than I should have. It was giving me butterflies in the stomach. Hard to believe how pretty these babies are. Please let us know how they feel in the hand.

4. XelaXela

XelaXela

Feb 22, 2010
    Yes. I was beating myself for not having gotten the first 2 as a pair (I tend to like and to have things in twos, I know I'm weird).

So glad this one came up!!!!

I had been considering the Fighter and "normal" sized Suga, but my heart wasn't all there.... Until these babies popped up! Yowza!

I'm looking forward to compare my Biltons with the Baby Sugas, indeed. Will try to give an update.

X

EricTheRedBeard likes this.
  5. George Azar

George Azar Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 18, 2017
    XX my wife says I’m weird for buying in 2’s also but I like to tell her it’s a preppers creed.
    “1 is none and 2 is 1!!!”

6. XelaXela

XelaXela

Feb 22, 2010
    YESSSSSS....

X

George Azar likes this.