1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Back in the Saddle.

Discussion in 'Redmeadow Knives & T.Knotts Knives' started by lessismore, Aug 20, 2019.

1. lessismore

lessismore Enjoy Every Sandwich Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Aug 29, 2010
    I'm back in the saddle. That was a long month away from home.

What's everyone been up to?

Raided a Tandy store down in Tejas, picked up a few things. Sam Browne studs, needles, stitching irons, odds and ends.
    20190820_144328-01.jpeg

Ordered some prints from the ever talented Dillon Samuelson (Prodigy of one of our very own). They came in while I was away. These two really get in my head, I'll spare you the reasons why.

"The Great Hop"
    20190820_083911-01.jpeg
    "Doppleganger"
    20190820_084043-02.jpeg

Check him out on Instagram, he's insanely talented. The ships he's been painting are incredible.

https://instagram.com/dillonsamuelson?igshid=1vqbg8ranci7

We'll be crackalackin again shortly.

Mack, Dopic1, Rupestris and 1 other person like this.
  2. mitch4ging

mitch4ging Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 16, 2015
    'bout damn time!
    Welcome home, John!
    How'd the family hold up?

dc50 likes this.
  3. lessismore

lessismore Enjoy Every Sandwich Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Aug 29, 2010
    Good, the kids grew a foot and the wife got even prettier. The house is still standing and the critters are still critterin!

4. Dopic1

Dopic1 Titanic Boat Insurance Platinum Member

Apr 1, 2013
    Welcome back Homie.

5. gunspease

gunspease Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 9, 2002
    Glad you made it home safely. I can’t imagine being gone for a month.

6. Rupestris

Rupestris Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 1, 2006
    But you get so many hotel reward points :p.

I can't seem to escape travel for work. I leave this Sunday for a week in Colorado Springs then in September I get to enjoy a week in beautiful New Jersey :confused:. My least liked state. I'm probably going to need shots for rabies, hepatitis, tetanus, cholera, typhoid, dysentery, rheumatism, lombego, heart worms, and a dozen other ailments by the time I'm done there.

Melvin-Purvis likes this.
  7. lessismore

Aug 29, 2010
    Long forgotten diseases are so much fun to be around.

Take this on your travels, replace the word Roof with Rupe, I do whenever I hear this song.

8. gunspease

Nov 9, 2002
    I’ll be stuck in Long Beach for a week in mid October for training for work and I’m not looking forward to it. I’ll miss my wife and Mckayla.

Rupestris likes this.
  9. Rupestris

Mar 1, 2006
    :D

Can I use this version?

10. lessismore

Aug 29, 2010
    Ahhh the LBC. My apologies, the portion of the 80's I spent there felt like the apocalypse. Are you going to BLADE West this year? Not sure if I'm gonna make it.

Ohh man, dat's angry!

11. gunspease

Nov 9, 2002
    Yes I’ll be there

12. jlauffer

jlauffer Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 11, 2016
    Oh, so you're planning to hang out with palonej?:p

13. Rupestris

Mar 1, 2006
    I have no idea what part of that sewer I'm headed to yet but, if I'm close to him, I'd be happy to buy him a beverage. :cool:

jlauffer likes this.
  14. Melvin-Purvis

Melvin-Purvis Not a Registered User Staff Member Super Mod

Jan 14, 2001
    Such is the life of a traveling dog and pony salesman. Glad you're home, vaquero... :thumbsup:

15. lessismore

Aug 29, 2010
    The hard part is stuffing them back in the briefcase after I go door to door!

[​IMG]