1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 25 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco Manix 2

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Manix 2 , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, June 22 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

BAS by Ramkumar is here

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Amko, Oct 25, 2018.

1. falar

falar Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 7, 2012
    I think Rajkumar's work is the best.

2. ndoghouse

ndoghouse Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 26, 2010
    Now Ramkumar and Rajkumar are two different Kamis. Just to be clear. I got kinda spoiled for having such good kamis and when Ramkumar came to HI i didnt think much of it for several months until I finally got a fully chirra'd blade from him and man I was impressed. Hes among all the best as far as im concerned. I dont understand why its so slow now because this is a really good time for HI as far as being staffed with the best Kamis there is on the planet!

falar and George Azar like this.
  3. EricTheRedBeard

EricTheRedBeard Basic Member Basic Member

May 17, 2018
    Ram Kumar is definitely one of my favorites. Always a work of art and durable too.

4. falar

Jul 7, 2012
    Woah, I didn't even notice and just read OP as Rajkumar.

5. Amko

Amko

Jun 15, 2017
    Gentlemen, I have a Pach Chirra by Ramkumar, it is 18 inches and 18 ounces, the magic number. I highly recommend his work, he is a true artist. A leading HI kami for sure.

6. falar

Jul 7, 2012
    Well hopefully it is just slower on the forums and not the HI site!

7. ndoghouse

ndoghouse Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 26, 2010
    Everybodys hedging their money till after tax time I suppose. Next month things should pick up?