1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Week 29 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Ron Flaherty Folder

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ron Flaherty folder , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, July 20 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Benchmade 9051 AFO II Blk. Spyderco Embassy Blk

Discussion in 'For Sale: Automatic Knives (Individual)' started by Shootman31, Sep 10, 2013.

1. Shootman31

Shootman31 Gold Member Gold Member

May 6, 2013
    SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
    First is a new Benchmade 9051 AFO II black plain edge auto. I have handled this knife and played with it but never cut anything and the blade looks brand new. The handle shows only minor signs of being played with but has never been carried or used in anyway.
    I am looking for SOLD through paypal and ill eat fees and cover shipping.

Second is a Spyderco Embassy black with plain edge. This has been in its box since I bought it. NIB in perfect condition. I have a full serrated version and have had no need to use this one. I am looking for SOLD for this one too. again Ill eat paypal fees and shipping.

I have both the boxes and paperwork for both knives and a molle pouch for the AFO.
    Email me with any ?'s at [email protected]

I haven't been home to take pics but I can send some if you would like.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2013
  2. C Ben Susrool

C Ben Susrool Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 20, 2000
    Jon, I will take the 9051 AFO II .
    Please pm or email your Pay pal id.
    edit: Payment sent
    Thanks,
    Tom

Last edited: Sep 11, 2013
  3. Shootman31

Shootman31 Gold Member Gold Member