1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.
  3. Week 12 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Himalayan Imports Sirupati Khukuri!

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Himalayan Imports Sirupati Khukuri, or Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, March 23; winners will be drawn on Sunday @5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Best Physical Knife Stores in U.S.

Discussion in 'FEEDBACK: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly!' started by GatorMedic, Jun 2, 2017.

1. lonesouth

lonesouth

Aug 30, 2015
    The Gear Barrel in Ocala, FL is quite good. I've bought a couple microtechs and benchmades from him. Good online store, and willing to haggle.

2. jmh33

jmh33 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 16, 2003
    WAAAAYYYY Overpriced!!! :thumbsdown:
    John

3. oldmanwilly

oldmanwilly Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 7, 2014
    If any of you make it to the Hill Country look up Salt Branch Outpost in Fredericksburg, Texas. Half of the store is dedicated to leather/antler furniture and the other half to knives. The selection ranges from $10 Chinese slipjoints to customs from Ian Van Reenen - with Spyderco, CRKT, KOA, Mora and others in between. I think part of their inventory is (or was) from a collection being sold on consignment. FYI, it is adjacent to a chocolate factory in case you need to give your wife/girlfriend/daughter/etc. another reason to go along.

4. polishpiper

polishpiper

Feb 13, 2019
    Maybe I should have said before I buy elsewhere. Never made a purchase there