Best wishes to all

Discussion in 'Cold Steel Knives' started by upnorth, Apr 6, 2020.

1. upnorth

upnorth

Nov 25, 2006
    We are in strange times with high societal stress. For myself, my wife got a stay at home work order, while my work was deemed an essential service. We are doing alright in many aspects considering the stress, fear, and pain going on around us. From what I have seen on the news, the U.S. is agonizing through a terrifying struggle. It is times like these that remind us of what is REALLY important. Yes we all like to get new toys. But that means nothing if a family member is struggling on a ventilator. I wish you and your families the best. And I have made a resolution to try more patience and kindness with others, including on web sites. My normal personality leans toward being an arse, but I realized that I have to practice more patience than normal through all this. People are scared. Best wishes to all.

nephron, DangerZone98, jux t and 8 others like this.
  2. jlauffer

jlauffer Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 11, 2016
    Best wishes to you and yours as well...stay safe!

nephron and dogstar like this.
  3. Blue Sky

Blue Sky Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 16, 2002
    Thanks upnorth, good will returned. We’re all going to need some extra patience, good sense and discipline for a while, a reminder of that is not a bad thing at all.

nephron and dogstar like this.
  4. dogstar

dogstar

Jan 23, 2011
    Well said! Thanks for this timely and thoughtful message from you and everyone that has replied. The Cold Steel forum is a small community on BF, so kindness and patience is definitely appreciated.

nephron and DangerZone98 like this.
  5. daybd

daybd

Oct 13, 2006
    Thank you for the kind words!
    Best wishes to you and your family! Stay safe!

Nothing to add, sir! Well said!

nephron likes this.
  6. DangerZone98

DangerZone98

Dec 7, 2019
    God bless upnorth and to your loved ones. These are trying times indeed. Feels like we’re living in a history book that is yet to be written.

I’m sure you already know this, but keep in mind social distancing at work and wash your hands often. Stay safe man.

nephron likes this.
  7. DangerZone98

DangerZone98

Dec 7, 2019
    Small community with big tough knives. ;) :D

nephron likes this.
  8. nephron

nephron Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 3, 2017
    These times bring out the best and worst in OP, I try to concentrate on the best, which is easy on the Forum. Hoping we don't lose any of the great people on here or their loved ones.

Smiling and DangerZone98 like this.
  9. Smiling

Smiling

Nov 21, 2019
    Best wishes guys

DangerZone98 and dogstar like this.