1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.
  2. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Bill Kennedy Custom Slip Joint SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale: Traditionals, Slipjoints, "Old Timey"' started by Railsplitter, Jul 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Railsplitter

Railsplitter Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 31, 2010
    Paypal Goods only please. I cover the fees and shipping. Will ship to U.S. territories only. No trades at this time.

Bill Kennedy Jr. slipjoint with old Utica Bone covers. Bill numbered his first 100 slipjoints and this one is #50. The number 50 is etched on the backspring inside the well where the blade rests.

ATS-34 blade steel
    2 3/4 inches closed
    Half stop
    Integral bolsters
    Tight blade with a pull of about a 7 on the pull scale
    Easily pinched open
    Made by Bill in 2011

Knife has been carried, lightly used, and sharpened. Still in excellent used condition. I carry my knives in a pocket by themselves with no other items. This knife shows very little signs of wear. Very light swirls on the bolsters and the blade has some scratches near the tip on the pile side which can be seen to some extent in the first photo. The scratches near the tip are a little more pronounced than they appear in the photo. Priced accordingly. Crisp action. No blade play.

Knife has been sharpened on a paper wheel system. Photos taken after sharpening.

Asking $195 SOLD including shipping, insurance, and Paypal fees but I'm willing to consider offers by PM or email.

Ships with the velvet pouch and card as provided by Bill Kennedy Jr.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 3, 2016
  2. grkyle

grkyle Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 21, 2005
    I'll take this, please. Email or PM on the way ...

Thanks,
    Garrett

3. Railsplitter

Oct 31, 2010
    Thank you, Garrett!

You won't be disappointed. It's a sweet little knife.

4. Railsplitter

Oct 31, 2010
    Knife is SOLD.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.