1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

BLACK KNIVES MATTER - TGLB, CRK Green Beret, Warrior, Spartan Harsey

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades (Individual)' started by OnceBitten, Feb 9, 2020.

1. OnceBitten

OnceBitten Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 11, 2011

PLEASE PM WITH QUESTIONS. DO NOT POST THEM IN THE THREAD.
    Thank you.

I'm looking to liquidate a few that I'll likely never use and are better off with someone who will use them like they intended to be. I have too many knives and....I have other bad habit$, as well.

:D

ALL KNIVES ARE NEW and located in Toronto, Canada.

Prices are USD. Payment is PayPal Goods and Services, only. eTransfer/EMT option available in Canada. Contact me for Price/Shipping in CAD if you're up here.

Shipping to USA50 is via Canada Post Expedited USA/USPS Priority Mail. Prices stated are Shipping included USA50.

I'll try to post more pictures when daylight is better - it's cloudy here, most of the time.

NO TRADE OFFERS, PLEASE.

[​IMG]

1. BUSSE TGLB Team Gemini Light Brigade. Black-coated INFI blade with Black and Red G10 handles. Includes black Spec-Ops Combat Master sheath. $OLD to Ruckizha

2. CHRIS REEVE KNIVES 7" GREEN BERET with partial serrations. March 2013 build. Comes with box, Birth/CRK Warranty/etc. Cards, sticker, original Foliage Green Combat Master sheath plus CRK logo Gfeller Casemakers leather sheath which cost me USD$150 plus shipping, taxes, fees, etc. $OLD to Five56x45

3. SPYDERCO WARRIOR H1 in Black DLC. Knife is complete with box, Warrior Path book, original black Combat Master sheath plus an excellent OD Kydex sheath with large Tek-Lok. There are rubs in the blade coating from this snug-fitting Kydex. $OLD

4. SPARTAN HARSEY DIFENSA in Black DLC with Black 3D Micarta. Comes with a fantastic Black Okuden Kydex sheath with adjustable heavy-duty Cordura drop loop. One of the best sheaths that I've ever seen. Includes Spartan box and sticker. Beautiful knife. $OLD

5. SPARTAN HARSEY TT (Tactical Trout) in Black DLC and Camo Micarta. Comes with Multi-Cam nylon sheath, Spartan box and sticker. Perfect EDC size. $OLD

ALL KNIVES ARE NEW - NEVER USED, CARRIED, OR SHARPENED.

***Please PM or post your email address on my Profile Page if you have any questions and/or need more pictures.

Thanks for looking!

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited: Apr 30, 2020
  2. JackTheKnifeGuy

JackTheKnifeGuy Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 12, 2017
    Pm sent with question

3. OnceBitten

Feb 11, 2011
    Replied.

Prices adjusted to reflect Shipping included for ALL 50 States.

:thumbsup:

4. Ruckizha

Ruckizha Platinum Member Platinum Member

Apr 17, 2017
    take the TGLB

5. OnceBitten

Feb 11, 2011
    TGLB sold to Ruckizha.

Thank you.

6. Patent Guy

Patent Guy

Feb 12, 2020
    PM sent with question.

7. OnceBitten

Feb 11, 2011
    Harsey Difensa and TT sold to Patent Guy.

Thank you, sir.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Patent Guy likes this.
  8. Five56x45

Five56x45 Basic Member Basic Member

Jan 13, 2017
    I’ll take the GB.

9. OnceBitten

Feb 11, 2011
    Thank you, sir. I'll update you with Tracking information once I ship.

I may explore a different option in regard to a Carrier; USPS and Canada Post seem to be mired down with the added volumes that this Pandemic have created. I don't want any delays.