Black Void Opus

Discussion in 'We Knife' started by Detroit1980, May 18, 2020.

1. Detroit1980

Detroit1980

May 17, 2020
    Does anybody know a release date and specs to the Black Void Opus? Is there any place to pre-order? Thanks

2. True Talon

True Talon

Aug 14, 2016
    Not yet. WE KNIFE hold that information tightly until the actual release date. Even if I asked them I would normally get an answer like "soon" or "in the new few months".

Even this month they released the much anticipated "SNECX Mini Buster" and CIVIVI "Dogma" only to then say "sorry these will now be released in June". This is the first time I've seen them put back knives a month. Sometimes there's a few days delay. I expect this virus mess is causing all sorts of problems especially with shipping.

Maybe David knows - he is the WE KNIFE rep here on the forum. Or you could try asking Justin Lundquist on his Instagram account.

3. Ryan Thompson

Ryan Thompson Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 27, 2016
    From the Upcoming WE thread.

4. WE Knife Media

WE Knife Media Basic Member Basic Member

Nov 14, 2019
    The estimated release date for the Black Void Opus is still the same as before.

The Covid-19 situation has not slowed our production at the factory since we have had no infections (fingers crossed). But it has caused delays in shipping which we unfortunately cannot control. The result is that we may have the models ready approximately at the pre-planned time, but it will take a bit longer to get to dealers and show up in inventory.

AF likes this.
  5. True Talon

True Talon

Aug 14, 2016
    Well that's good to know. I do know about the shipping delays which are terrible at the moment. It's affecting everyone.