1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 16 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Buck Custom Shop 119 Special lasermarked with the BladeForums logo!

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Buck Custom Shop 119, or Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Apil 20; winners will be drawn on Sunday @5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Bladeforums youtube channel support

Discussion in 'Community Center' started by Ironkid883, Mar 24, 2019.

1. Ironkid883

Ironkid883 Basic Member Basic Member

Jun 29, 2018
    Hey to all on bf .
    I usually take part in the bladeforums live stream on sundays ,i noticed that there is only like 500 subs to the channel surely out of all the users online here we could do better. even if you dont watch the livestream im sure the mods and bladeforums would appreciate it.
    Not telling people what to do im only a noob piglet .
    But one would think seeing that membership subs
    on the forum far overshadows that of the youtube channel .that we could show the channel a bit of support .just a thought i know people are busy but if you get a chance and have a youtibe acc why not doesnt cost anything .
    Jason

Last edited: Mar 24, 2019
    marcus52AR and Bigbadgoth like this.
  2. Bigbadgoth

Bigbadgoth Basic Member Basic Member

Feb 20, 2019
    Its free to like and subscribe... And if you want a laugh join the live feed (9pm irish time) and enjoy the craic in the live chat :D look so foward to it every week

Ironkid883 likes this.