1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 25 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco Manix 2

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Manix 2 , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, June 22 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

BladeHQ Para 3 Lightweight

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by Southern Knives, May 12, 2019.

1. Southern Knives

Southern Knives

Jan 22, 2019
    I have contacted BladeHQ and they told me to contact Spyderco then Spyderco told me to contact BladeHQ. I'm tired of going back and forth. Does anybody on here have any clue when Spyderco is sending BladeHQ more Para 3 Lightweights? Orderd one a few weeks a go and I can't get either company to give even an approximate due date. I've called and emailed.

2. Hackenslash

Hackenslash Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jul 25, 2014
    I’ve gotten mine from a different vendor. BHQ is a great vendor, I’m sure you’ll get yours soon.

I thought the Para 3 LWT could kick the Chaparral LWT out of my pocket, but it’s just not that great a knife. The QC leaves a little to be desired too.

mdrgn79 likes this.
  3. Cscotttsss

Cscotttsss Basic Member Basic Member

Mar 3, 2015
    It's available elsewhere...........

4. ScooterG

ScooterG You mean Ireland? Yeah, it’s mine. Gold Member

Mar 15, 2016
    YEP!

5. Im_your_huckleberry

Im_your_huckleberry Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 14, 2014
    As others have said check around, they can be had from other vendors. It's a great knife, it's quickly become my go to lightweight option.

6. BMCGear

BMCGear Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 4, 2014
    Bladehq told you to call Spyderco? That's odd.

7. PirateSeulb

PirateSeulb

Jun 6, 2017
    Maybe @BladeHQ would like to weigh in on this trouble

8. palonej

palonej Platinum Member Platinum Member

Aug 5, 2015
    First world issue.......maybe look elsewhere??
    :confused:

Workingsloth777 and kreole like this.
  9. soc_monki

soc_monki

Apr 5, 2019
    I pre-ordered from blade HQ, and they still have the pre-order up. Have they even received any para 3s? I don't know. If I weren't so cheap I'd just lose my 5 bucks but I'm willing to wait, I have plenty of knives to keep me happy.

I can wait. Too long though and I'll probably call them.

10. BladeHQ

BladeHQ Dealer / Materials Provider Dealer / Materials Provider

Oct 2, 2002
    We apologize for the lack of an update. The Spyderco Para 3 Lightweights are coming in and we have already received a small amount from Spyderco. We do have a fairly large order for these items and generally speaking the larger orders get fulfilled last. Currently there is no official ETA for when they will be coming in but we are expecting them very soon. Any pre-orders will be fulfilled first in the order they were placed and then the rest will be available for purchase on the website.

Fundoodman likes this.
  11. Fundoodman

Fundoodman

May 13, 2019
    That's great news that they're coming soon. Pre ordered mine back in early February and I'm dying here. I was looking at the DLT website over the weekend and contemplating canceling my order so this is very welcome news. I'll give it another week or so.

12. Fundoodman

Fundoodman

May 13, 2019
    Holy fast shipping, thank you Blade HQ! This knife is fantastic. Glad I waited for you guy's to have them in stock.

13. soc_monki

soc_monki

Apr 5, 2019
    Yep, got mine last night, was supposed to come Monday. Gotta say I love it, out of the box perfect.

14. abbazaba

abbazaba Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 30, 2015
    Thead title had me expecting an M4 LW :'/

15. Wowbagger

Wowbagger

Sep 20, 2015
    Don't jest like this . . . it makes me start counting the money in my wallet over and over and digging in the sofa for coins . . .
    please . . .

16. ScooterG

ScooterG You mean Ireland? Yeah, it’s mine. Gold Member

Mar 15, 2016
    I hope you (we) still are!

17. Sleeperxt

Sleeperxt

Dec 17, 2014
    I did the "pre-buy" from Blade HQ for the Para 3 Lightweight. Turned out to be a $5 donation to their bank account. I waited MONTHS and made several calls to Blade HQ. The knife was available at knifecenter.com for the same price for WEEKS before Blade HQ fulfilled my order. I just bit the bullet cancelled my Blade HQ order (non refundable) and ordered it from knife center. GREAT knife, I love it. Blade HQ is now UNDER Knife center in my favorites;)
    I can't help but wonder how many others donated $5 to Blade HQ.

Chas