1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Bladeshow advice

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by rcb2000, Feb 1, 2016.

1. Anttheknee

Anttheknee

Feb 19, 2012
    Ok great. This will be my first time at Blade. I have been wanting to go for years and now finally have a unique opportunity to do so since my vacation falls during that weekend. I'm very excited. Dragging my poor fiance with me who has been very tolerant and supportive of my addiciton to steel.

2. Knife_hoarder

Knife_hoarder

Apr 20, 2016
    Guys,
    I'm planning on driving down from western kentucky but am trying to find some blade brothers to tag along with. Any ideas of who I could contact that is going from around here?

3. Niddhogg

Niddhogg

Nov 2, 2014
    I'm looking forward to this! The Wife and I both are coming down, hoping to be able to pick up something purdy at the Busse Table (And perhaps a fabled card...) and a few other Grails around the way.