1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 21 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Kizer Megatherium!

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Knives Megatherium, Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, May 25; winners will be drawn on Sunday @5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Blems and bargain for 4/15

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Yangdu, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Yangdu

Yangdu [email protected] Himalayan Imports-Owner Moderator

Apr 5, 2005
    L to r

13 7/8'' 23 ounce L-Bowie by Kumar. Few hairline crack on satisal wood handle. $55. *SOLD*

15 inch 20 ounce British Armey Service by Anil. Few hairline crack on horn handle will stay the same. Huge saving for first time HI Knife buyer at $80. *SOLD*

12 inch 14 ounce Ang Khola by Ram Kumar. 1/2 inch hairline crack on horn handle and two minutes rust removal time on blade tip. $60. *SOLD*

[​IMG]

T to B

16 3/4 inch 16 ounce villager fit and finish Chainpura Knife from Chainpur region. Beautifully carved wooden sheath. Minor imperfection around the wood handle rings. $65. *SOLD*

12.5 inch 11 ounce Dhankute by Ram Kumar. Decorative black and gray honr sheath. Slight shrinkage of horn handle. $60. *SOLD*

7 inch 2 ounce Kagag Katne from Dharan. One inch hairline crack on horn handle. $12. *SOLD*

[​IMG]

Email to [email protected] to get any or all
    First come first served
    I am heading to the post office to ship your knives and will answer your email as soon as I get back to my offcie

Last edited: Apr 16, 2019
  2. Veprk

Veprk

Apr 1, 2019
    Ems on kute and kante

EricTheRedBeard likes this.
  3. Bawanna

Bawanna Moderator Moderator

Dec 19, 2012
    Don't see an L Series bowie very often especially at that price.......

4. Veprk

Veprk

Apr 1, 2019
    also on the 16 3/4 inch 16 ounce villager

5. Veprk

Veprk

Apr 1, 2019
    Hello Bawanna, Im friends with Greg in Yuma, Arizona. I blame him for my new found addiction. I believe thats one thing we have in common haha

6. Bawanna

Bawanna Moderator Moderator

Dec 19, 2012
    That's the gospel truth right there Veprk. He's the one that turned me onto Khuks and HI. He sent me an Amtrak Kami WWII, one thing led to another and I probably got 40 or more.
    And haven't even started on all the guns he's stirred my interest in and the list keeps going.
    Greg is one smart dude and a great friend I haven't met yet but hope to one day.
    Almost did when he was gonna meet me to watch my son graduate Marine boot camp but he got jammed up and couldn't make it. You local to him?

7. Veprk

Veprk

Apr 1, 2019
    Yup, few miles from him. Im working on #6 hi today..in two weeks haha. We've been friends for 6 or so years. Got a jeep from him. He is very smart and his advice and knowledge has influenced me and made my life easier. Though my wallet might disagree. Zero regrets though :)

8. kratos264x

kratos264x

Jun 26, 2017
    Ems L-bowie

9. Mark McKenzie

Mark McKenzie

Dec 13, 2018
    Ems for BAS and AK

Last edited: Apr 16, 2019