1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Week 29 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Ron Flaherty Folder

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ron Flaherty folder , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, July 20 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

BM 707 and Spydercos

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by somniloquist, Jun 24, 2019.

1. somniloquist

somniloquist Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 9, 2007
    B4F3DEE2-D26C-4E67-BB1A-BB5E76D6B9A5.jpeg A71049C7-F9F6-468C-873D-A2299331863C.jpeg Hi everyone,

I am clearing out some pieces that I am not using and I have the following for your consideration below:

Benchmade 707 Sequel: This one is excellent condition but was dropped by the previous owner and has a very small ding in the aluminum on the mark side on the extreme right by the blade. It's really not noticeable, but I wanted to point it out anyway. It includes the box and papers but the box is a bit worn.

Asking $100.00 shipped to the US or Canada

Spyderco Salt: I bought this new and never used or carried. It has been opened and inspected, but that's it. It includes the box and paperwork

Asking $50.00 shipped to the US or Canada

Spyderco Cricket: This one is like new with box. I think I carried it once or twice a few years ago but don't remember using it. I think I have a box and papers somewhere.

Asking $50.00 shipped to the US or Canada

I am committed to your satisfaction. Please do not hesitate to ask me any questions you may have. However, I am not looking for any trades at the moment. Thanks for looking!

2. Kingsolo

Kingsolo Basic Member Basic Member

Apr 29, 2019
    I'll take the sequel

3. GenghisThong

GenghisThong Gold Member Basic Member Gold Member

Jun 14, 2019
    I’ll take the salt

4. somniloquist

Aug 9, 2007
    Salt and Sequel are SPF.

5. AFewGoodOnes

AFewGoodOnes

May 10, 2019
    If the dibs on the Sequel falls through, I'll take it.

6. somniloquist

Aug 9, 2007
    Sequel and Salt are sold.

7. wovivi

wovivi

Apr 26, 2013
    I will take the Cricket for $50 please.

8. somniloquist

Aug 9, 2007
    The Cricket is yours. I left you a visitor message on your profile page.

9. wovivi

wovivi

Apr 26, 2013
    My email

No spaces of course

Last edited: Jun 26, 2019
  10. somniloquist

Aug 9, 2007