1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.
  2. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

BNIB Benchmade 940-1702 REI Osborne SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by Wavicle, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Wavicle

Wavicle Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 22, 2014
    This is a brand new in box REI version of the 940 Osborne in forest green G10. The knife was purchased new and only photographed and never carried or cut anything. Centering is perfect along with everything else on this particular one. Purchase price includes USPS Priority shipping (US only) and payment is via PayPal. Not interested in trades- thanks.

Price: $150.00 SOLD

View many more and larger photos at this link: Osborne 940-1702

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 23, 2020
    Fisher1114 likes this.
  2. CactusGuy

CactusGuy

Jul 13, 2020
    Yolo! I’ll gladly take it!!

3. Wavicle

Jul 22, 2014
    Great- please use private message to work the details. If you can't use PM here on the Exchange then I'll need your email. You can post your email but then come back and edit your post to remove it.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2020
  4. CactusGuy

CactusGuy

Jul 13, 2020
    Well, I’m sorry for my ignorance, but this is my first transaction and I can’t for the life of me figure out how to message you!
    You can email me though at Thank you so much!

5. Wavicle

Jul 22, 2014
    Got it- please watch for an email! You can delete your email from your post now.

6. Wavicle

Jul 22, 2014
    The 940-1702 Osborne is SOLD

CactusGuy likes this.