1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Week 16 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Buck Custom Shop 119 Special lasermarked with the BladeForums logo!

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Buck Custom Shop 119, or Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Apil 20; winners will be drawn on Sunday @5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Boos blade hound price drop

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Pepfire604, Mar 21, 2019.

1. Pepfire604

Pepfire604 Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 27, 2019
    Today I have a beautiful Boos Blade Hound in silver to offer. It is a solid Gem.

It is an awesome knife with a titanium frame lock and M390 blade. Solide lock up, delightful action and absolutely no Blade play. Lots of weight relief on this baby. F&F is awesome with a tiny snail trail on the pocket clip and tiny blemish on back pivot.

I really wish I could keep it, but when a knife falls under the status of safe queen, it needs to go.

Price drop. Asking 275$ - NOW. 260$ OBO. Would consider to trade for a Boos blade Smoke, Smock, Kapara or similar value.

Price includes, shipping and fees.

https://imgur.com/gallery/gajcyfp

Last edited: Mar 28, 2019
    416isToronto likes this.
  2. Perrytrucker

Perrytrucker Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 1, 2017
    Would you consider a trade, North Arm Skaha v2 (blue g-10) + 60$cad?
    It’s in perfect condition, was used to cut food only. Snappiest of actions. Super smooth.

3. Pepfire604

Feb 27, 2019
    Thank you for your offering. But I’ll have to pass. It is still for sale if you like.

4. hypothetically29

hypothetically29

Feb 10, 2019
    Is this still available?

5. Pepfire604

Feb 27, 2019
    Yes it is. Leave me your email, We could set something.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2019
  6. funkypurplehaze

funkypurplehaze

Oct 3, 2015
  7. Pepfire604

Feb 27, 2019
    Sent you a mail. Let me know if you did not receive it.