1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Buck 104 sheath giveaway

Discussion in 'Buck Knives' started by Makael, Jun 23, 2019.

1. kjack175

kjack175

Apr 26, 2017
    Wow, what a generous offer. I’m in! Always liked the style, but I couldn’t do that red blade. Then the new models came out, but now I have to hold out for the SkBlades version.

Makael likes this.
  2. gsea

gsea

Feb 7, 2014
    I'm in. Waiting on the SK knife.

Makael likes this.
  3. Lesknife

Lesknife Platinum Member Platinum Member

Mar 31, 2018
    I’m in a holding pattern for now on my plans to get one. I’d like to get one but with upcoming events and other unplanned matters and I’ve already bought a lot more knives than I had ever thought about buying this past year. So I’ll just have to see how it works out and take it as it comes. Anyway best wishes for everyone and thanks to Makael and skblades for putting all the effort, talent and enthusiasm into this build!

jbmonkey and Makael like this.
  4. PStone

PStone

Mar 3, 2018
    Wow! What a generous giveaway! I plan to buy one when it’s released. But I am NOT in this drawing.

Makael likes this.
  5. orangejoe35

orangejoe35 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Nov 23, 2016
    I'm in. I'll definitely be getting one from SK Blades. Thanks for doing the giveaway!

Makael likes this.
  6. STEELHEADBULLY

STEELHEADBULLY Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 4, 2014
    Thanks Makel, If I win, I will buy one to have handled in prehistoric Ivory. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

IM IN

Brhowser87, jbmonkey and Makael like this.
  7. GPyro

GPyro Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 18, 2019
    Great offer Mike. Your work is awesome.
    I will not enter as mine bounces around in the back of the golf cart and that wouldn't be right.
    Good luck everyone.

jbmonkey and Makael like this.
  8. Fixall

Fixall Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 26, 2018
    I'm in!

I don't have a 104 just yet, but I am chomping at the bit to buy SK's D2 104 to pair with my 108 Froe. This knife is going to be epic!

Thanks for hosting this generous giveaway @Makael! Someone is going to be one lucky duck!

Makael likes this.
  9. Makael

Makael KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 17, 2015
    This can run another week and next weekend after getting home from camping ill use a random number generator to pick a winner.
    Laminating leather gives me a larger selection of hides to use. Alot of rich feeling leather is too thin to use by itself. Glueing two halves is more work but produces a stronger more flexible product. 15618235313457789087475844697849.jpg 15618235695344087199453443790020.jpg 15618236002824365464181773075951.jpg 15618236397612475883488376413857.jpg

Xr6x, Vaporstang, bikerector and 9 others like this.
  10. BuckShack

BuckShack Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 19, 2015
    Really nice work on that sheath :thumbsup::thumbsup: The leather looks top quality too. I'm in.

I bought one of these when they first came out, then another came with the set below in a nice carry case. I plan to purchase the new one from SK too. This knife fits your hand really well, it's very comfortable. Also, the jimping for the thumb and overall length is just right. It's an underrated knife. Not for long though.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. gunstock

gunstock

Feb 15, 2019
    I am in. Just bought the 108 and 104 with cerakote gray finish. Thanks for the great offer.[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 7, 2019
    sassafrassdogs3, jbmonkey and Makael like this.
  12. BusyDad

BusyDad

Mar 30, 2016
    IM IN

I'm really enjoying my Buck Compadre and have every intention of getting the SK Blades version as well.

[​IMG]

13. Luke73

Luke73 Basic Member Basic Member

Aug 24, 2017
    I’m in. I won the give a way . Thank you very much for such a generous offer, you do amazing work!

Makael likes this.
  14. beestokk

beestokk

Sep 20, 2009
    May have missed this one, but I've got a stock 104 that's stripped by previous owner, and I have full intention of buying an SK one - been participating in the build threads! If for some reason not too late, I'm in! If late, then congrats to the winner!

15. Makael

Makael KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 17, 2015
    Closed, I will use a random number generator to pick a post number.

jbmonkey likes this.
  16. Makael

Oct 17, 2015
    Looks like
    Ohen Cepel is the winner!
    Post#20

Please forward your shipping info. Congradulations, I hope it serves you well.

Screenshot_20190707-191936.jpg

17. Makael

Oct 17, 2015
  18. pjsjr

pjsjr Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 2, 2005
    Congrats to Ohen Cepel! Thanks, Mike, for all your generosity and support of this forum! It is much appreciated:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

sassafrassdogs3, jbmonkey and GPyro like this.
  19. Vaporstang

Vaporstang Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 8, 2014
    Congratulations Ohen Cepel! Very generous and very nice sheath Makael! Thanks for the opportunity!

sassafrassdogs3 and jbmonkey like this.
  20. jbmonkey

jbmonkey Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jun 9, 2011
    congrats Ohen, thanks Mike for such a great giveaway......

Vaporstang and sassafrassdogs3 like this.