1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Buck 110 Titanium and Ram's Horn

Discussion in 'Buck Knives' started by JAGcustomknives, Mar 12, 2017.

1. Makael

Makael KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 17, 2015
    That purple is unreal. Love it.

2. Dustman12

Dustman12

Mar 30, 2017
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3. JAGcustomknives

JAGcustomknives Making Knives Again Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Aug 31, 2010
    Glad to see your knife getting some use Dustin!

I am still working with BCCI and Buck on putting together a Titanium Rams Horn 110 to be offered by The Club.

Clip point S35Vn seems appropriate. Finish will likely be Bronze on the bolsters if it all works out.

4. JAGcustomknives

JAGcustomknives Making Knives Again Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Aug 31, 2010
    I am now working on making these another way and it looks promising.
    I have all the electronics configured on my in progress cnc mill conversion. Motor mounts and ball screws going in very soon.
    I'd imagine this will become tangible to BCCI members spring 2018.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2017