1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ka-Bar Becker BK5 Magnum Camp , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday July 27!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Buck Folding Hunter Model 110 W/ Rosewood Scales Double Action Manual & Auto *NIB*

Discussion in 'For Sale: Automatic Knives (Individual)' started by RICKSTER, Feb 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RICKSTER

RICKSTER Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 16, 2002
    Buck Folding Hunter Model 110 With Rosewood Scales, Double Action, Manual & Auto *** NIB *** USA MADE

Features a satin finished 3.75" clip point blade, Overall length is 8.50"

Simply press on the button to operate automatically or for manual action simply pull out the blade like you would any other regular folder.
    To close simply release the lock-back as you would on any other knife with the lock-back feature.

Very nice action with super solid lock-up.

If Pay-Pal is used for payment, Will Only Ship To A Confirmed Pay Pal Address In The CONUS, Pay Pal Address For Payment Is: [email protected]

I will also accept a Postal Money Order for payment, But again will not ship outside of the CONUS

Email or PM Me If You Have Any Questions: [email protected]

You Can Reach Me By Email Or PM At Any Time

Not Looking For Any Trades Currently

Priority Mail With Signature Confirmation Is Also Included In This Price

$150.00 Shipped To Your Door

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 16, 2013
  2. MikeJackmin

MikeJackmin

May 13, 2007
    Are these coil or leaf springs?

3. MikeJackmin

MikeJackmin

May 13, 2007
    I'll take one (#1 preferred). PM incoming.

4. RICKSTER

RICKSTER Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 16, 2002

Payment received, ships Monday 2/11/13

Thanks Mike

Last edited: Feb 16, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.