1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Bura and Murali

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Yangdu, Mar 12, 2010.

1. ACStudios

ACStudios

Apr 9, 2001
    Prayers out for Bura from Wyoming... and for HI and the kamis.

2. DrThunder88

DrThunder88

Apr 26, 2007
    I feel bad that I haven't heard of Master Bura's health problems before now. Best wishes to him and the whole HI family.

3. b.c.molin

b.c.molin

Nov 28, 2008
    Smoke and prayers for Bura's improved health and may he be able to enjoy a good quality of life in his retirement.

4. hunglvq

hunglvq

Jun 8, 2008
    It's sad to hear this news...

My prayers tonight would be for Bura and his family.

Life just go on, and anywhere is just like a bus stop. We can either stay short or long, cannot stay forever. Good luck to Murali in his life journey.

I havent got any HI knife yet. I hate the Customs in my country. Still finding my way to get one...

Auntie, take care!

Hung

5. Yangdu

Yangdu [email protected] Himalayan Imports-Owner Moderator

Apr 5, 2005
    Thank you all for your prayers and supports for Bura Kami

6. leebrewer

leebrewer Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 21, 2008
    Daily prayers for long and healthy earthly lives for the people who make us happy.

7. Tohatchi NM

Tohatchi NM

Mar 26, 2002
    Bura has pounded a lot of steel. Hopefully his strength and health will return, and he will enjoy some well-deserved rest.

8. Carolina River Rat

Carolina River Rat

Oct 29, 2008
    Smoke and prayers for Bura's health.

9. Yangdu

Yangdu [email protected] Himalayan Imports-Owner Moderator

Apr 5, 2005
    Thank you all for your supports and prayers to Bura Kami