1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

BURN ECLIPSE $OLD

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by Nighthawk88420, Jul 20, 2020.

1. Nighthawk88420

Nighthawk88420 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 14, 2019
    Price includes shipping to your door. I have a very old and rare BURN Knives Eclipse with very minimal signs of wear. This knife has only been opened and closed to show people and never carried. I'm asking $OLD for PayPal G&S or PayPal F/F $OLDBox is not included. If you've got a better price or some other idea of a better deal dont be afraid to shoot me a line and ask away. Looking to sell this as quickly as possible as I've got a new water heater to pay for. If you have any questions please PM Me thanks and have a great day

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 21, 2020
  2. Pipsqueak

Pipsqueak Basic Member Basic Member

Jan 6, 2018
    Dual action?

3. Nighthawk88420

Jul 14, 2019
    Honestly bro I dont know. I just got the knife when I bought someone's whole collection. But honestly it wouldnt surprise me if it was dual action because in this collection that I bought theres been probably 6 or 7 dual action knives so it tells me that the previous owner was really into the dual action hidden button type of knives. in the collection there was everything from protech Harkins, to microtech CMTX5-A, so if you could tell me just exactly what you mean by dual action with this knife that way I can have an idea and I'll take a look at it here shortly and let you know. Fairly new to the dual action hidden button type knives

4. Pipsqueak

Jan 6, 2018
    If it is, I want it. The scale should move towards the back of the blade if it's dual action.

5. Pipsqueak

Jan 6, 2018
    Hi, I'll take it pending lock up and detent are good. I'll await those comments.

Thank you

6. Nighthawk88420

Jul 14, 2019
    Yup it sure is dual actio . I just got home and checked it out and yup just like you said it flew open. So which way would you like to pay F/F OR G/S PAYPAL?

7. Pipsqueak

Jan 6, 2018
    I'll use G&S. Lock up and detent good?

8. Nighthawk88420

Jul 14, 2019
    Yes sir this knife hasnt seen much action from what I can tell. Lock up is solid and the detent is where it should be from what i cant tell. Your gonna be please with this knife Ive got no doubt about i . My PayPal is maxwelltribble88

9. Nighthawk88420

Jul 14, 2019