Camiluus Jolt

Discussion in 'WDZ Knives' started by WDZ Knives, Jan 9, 2014.

1. WDZ Knives

WDZ Knives KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Apr 8, 2009
    Just got this as part of a notice from Camillus for Shot Show.

Sweet.

[​IMG]

2. pghsfnst

pghsfnst

Jul 31, 2013
    Wow congrats Will that's a bad ass knife.

3. BePrepared

BePrepared

Aug 26, 2010
    Any idea why they kept the handle length the same as your Azrael but shortened the blade? Makes it look a bit stumpy compared to the original. Other than that, this is a great looking knife

4. pghsfnst

pghsfnst

Jul 31, 2013
    I have no idea why. Maybe marketing reasons. Do you own any Zermenos?

5. WDZ Knives

WDZ Knives KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Apr 8, 2009
    Actually it looks shorter than the cad drawings I sent. I looked up the last handmade one and it was 3.7 inches. I think a reviewer said 3.3 inches. So I think it might be a bit off. Maybe .4 of an inch or so.

I guess we are both scratching our heads over that one. It was supposed to be a little bigger than the Azrael.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 14, 2014
  6. pghsfnst

pghsfnst

Jul 31, 2013
    Beautiful knife Will. Everytime you post a knife I want it. Are you going to the show coming up in Jersey at the end of the month?

7. WDZ Knives

Apr 8, 2009
    No I can only make the Blade Show as my only show. The real job gets in the way of me going to many shows.

8. BePrepared

BePrepared

Aug 26, 2010
    Yes sir :) I own an azrael...