Can I get...

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by Andy the Aussie, Jul 6, 2016.

1. Andy the Aussie

Andy the Aussie Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jan 29, 2010
    Tried as much as I could the surgeon was just too much of a traditionalist !!!! I did explain it was SHARP, had a proven record of opening up bodies and I had given it a good clean and oil, but alas he would not be in it. Maybe it was because I was the reason of him being called in at 2200hrs.

Frankly the scars are unimpressive (I was hoping to pass them of as being the result of a croc/lion/boar goring but they look more like a shaving nick (but hurt like holy hell!!). My only complaint is that the "beautician" who dealt with the pre-op "manscaping" was a bit ordinary !!! My neither regions and rock hard abs do not at ll look professionally groomed, more like a drunk monkey with a razor blade !!! That regrowth is going to itch !!!!!

Back to feeling sorry for myself.

2. AZTimT

AZTimT The Stripetition Finish Guy

Oct 15, 2009
    It's probably for the best... being opened up by a skeleton key just sounds suspicious to begin with. Though perhaps better that than with a taliwacker! :eek:

3. Hard Knocks

Hard Knocks Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 1, 2012
    No bonus points for attempting the skelly key. Now if you had shown him the ASH-1 his eyes would have glazed over and you'd have hit triple bonus point status for sure!

j/k :D recover quickly my friend.

4. tinfoil hat timmy

tinfoil hat timmy Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 21, 2014
    Good luck.

5. Andy the Aussie

Jan 29, 2010
    Thanks all !!! Hoping to get sent home today but the surgeon just dashed my hopes on that front, more IV antibiotics and obs needed :(.

I am trying to have an ASH1 delivered to comfort me and of course in case the Zombie Apocalypse starts while I am here (hey think about Season 2 of TWD !!!!!).

Great staff here and they are taking damn good care of me !!

6. Hard Knocks

Hard Knocks Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 1, 2012
    Good news!! Hope you're home soon bud.

7. SpyderPhreak

SpyderPhreak Rocketman for hire Platinum Member

Apr 13, 2004
    Need a Busse AK at your bedside, "just in case" mate! ;) Get well soon buddy!

8. Hindsight

Hindsight Moderator Moderator

Dec 8, 2011
    Hope you get out of there soon. Best wishes for a quick recovery.

9. tuica

tuica Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 30, 2013
    Good luck to you Sir. One of my reasons for living is to someday pass your ASH1 collection. Cheers...Steve

10. Andy the Aussie

Jan 29, 2010
    Finally discharged last night and yes it was nice to be back in my own bed !!!! I have another week laid up off work... :D :D but frankly I would trade away the discomfort for going to work in a heartbeat !!!

11. RobStanley

RobStanley

Dec 27, 2006
    Get better soon mate. I had my wuss gland removed when I was a kid. :D

12. darkaether

darkaether

Dec 23, 2006
    Wasn't Rick in the hospital in episode 2?

28 days later is one of my all-time favorite movies too.

13. Andy the Aussie

Jan 29, 2010
    ...... you are right mate, I meant episode 2 not season 2.....I put it down to the meds...!! During my post op recon of the ward I would have been screwed if the dead had risen, it was too confined and on Level 8 of the wing...!!!!! I would have needed to shelter in place and spent my time gather supplies and comforting the nurses....