Canoe Hawk in Damascus

Discussion in 'Axe, Tomahawk, & Hatchet Forum' started by COAL CREEK FORGE, Aug 10, 2012.

1. omniviking

omniviking

Feb 9, 2008
    Very nice axe Steve, thanks for showing and sharing your work.

Pat

2. A Visitor

A Visitor

Jan 19, 2009
    Nice to see , top quality as usual

3. COAL CREEK FORGE

COAL CREEK FORGE

Mar 7, 2008
    Wife really like's it Pat she wanted to know if she could use it for chopping weed's out of her flower garden,she was smileing when she asked

4. COAL CREEK FORGE

COAL CREEK FORGE

Mar 7, 2008
    Thank You Visitor

5. omniviking

omniviking

Feb 9, 2008
    Well if you could work up a little spare time, you could forge out the world most beautifus of grubbing hoes. Then when you showed it off here we would all say that we need one of them for our wives too.

6. COAL CREEK FORGE

COAL CREEK FORGE

Mar 7, 2008
    She's got a Railroad spike Hammer hawk for them weed's Pat,i just have to stop showing her my creation's

7. jwaj

jwaj

Dec 19, 2002
    Absolutely beautiful Steve! Really nice piece of Damascus, with nice contrast.
    Jim

8. COAL CREEK FORGE

COAL CREEK FORGE

Mar 7, 2008
    Thank's Jim kind word's from good folk's is what keep's some of us Humble

9. euroross

euroross Gold Member Gold Member

May 19, 2008
    Very nice work Mr. Steve!

10. HandAxeProMan

HandAxeProMan

Apr 9, 2011
    Another absolutely beautiful piece of work! I love the look of damascus and the haft makes it a long legged beautiful lady.

Howard

11. COAL CREEK FORGE

COAL CREEK FORGE

Mar 7, 2008
    Thank's Ross,hope all is well and your surviveing the heat as well as i am

12. COAL CREEK FORGE

COAL CREEK FORGE

Mar 7, 2008
    Howard thank you for the kind word's,i alway's have been a sucker for beautiful gal's with long leg's

13. ArchAngel

ArchAngel

Feb 13, 2000
    Steve,
    That is just sooo sweet! I love seeing all of the wonderful things you come up with! They are always beautiful, and fierce.

14. COAL CREEK FORGE

COAL CREEK FORGE

Mar 7, 2008
    Thank you Rick.It's alot of fun alway's seeing what pop's out at you when this stuff is forged

15. scotchleaf

scotchleaf

Oct 23, 2006
    Gorgeous - do you have a photo of your display case? THAT I'd like to see!

16. COAL CREEK FORGE

COAL CREEK FORGE

Mar 7, 2008
    Ahh geez i got so much junk piled in that thing i'd be embarrassed to show it,wife's been on me to start cullin the herd to the grandson's,maybe soon i'll get it cleaned out alittle so it's presentable to the public for viewing

17. jimmo

jimmo

Jan 2, 2007
    Steve, I'll echo what the others have already said. The "canoe" Damascus is indeed, a beautiful piece! The whole package is a marvel to behold. Thank's for sharing your work with us.
    If it's ever wielded, she looks like she'd be lethal "coming and going!!!" lol
    Take care friend.
    J.

18. COAL CREEK FORGE

COAL CREEK FORGE

Mar 7, 2008
    Thank's Jim,hope all is well with you

19. crazyengineer

crazyengineer

Apr 2, 2011
    Ok, I saw the ball mace that you made before I saw this, I thought the ball mace was my favorite I have seen on a while on here.....then I saw this. This thing looks awesome, I can definitely see the canoe in it

20. COAL CREEK FORGE

COAL CREEK FORGE

Mar 7, 2008
    Thank You crazyengineer,i'm workin on a Ball Mace walking Cane now i'll post it up when i get it done