1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Case Barlow w/ Antler Handles?

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by Mitch Taldison, Jun 28, 2019.

1. Mitch Taldison

Mitch Taldison

Jan 26, 2019
    Guys a while back I picked up a Case Barlow from the eBay and it has real nice antler deer handles on to it. Real purty in good shape. The blades are stiff. But can anyone tell me more about this knife? Is it meant just for collecting, or is it also a “user” knife too? Also, what year was it made? Thanks friends! :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. slyraven

slyraven

Feb 19, 2019
    1992 is what I came up with

3. Mitch Taldison

Mitch Taldison

Jan 26, 2019
    Awesome, thanks!!