1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Chavez Liberation, ZT: 0609PURP, 0055 w/Timascus

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by Rival1314, Aug 1, 2019.

1. Rival1314

Rival1314 KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Aug 17, 2012
    hey gang....time to sell some to pay for others:)

1 - Chaves Liberation Street (Ultramar) - NIB - $old - This one has full titanium blue ano scales & clip, natural spacer, black micarta inlay, black DLC flipper. I also rounded the clip to look more like the 228. This is form the original first run

2 - ZT 0055 - $225 - Used but excellent condition. s35vn, Blue anodizing with a timascus sculpted clip, flame colored. Knife has been used and carried prior to the makeover. Has a fresh edge and amazingly smooth action

3 - ZT 0462 - NIB - $old - 20 cv steel, ref carbon fiber 3d machined scales and titanium framelock. Flipped and fondled, but never carried.

4 - ZT 0609PURP - NIB - $230 - Sprint Run - CPM 20 CV, Purple anodized scale, dlc blade,

Shoot me a PM or email: rivalknives at gmail dot com

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 2, 2019
  2. Team_ToMae

Team_ToMae Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 5, 2019
    I’ll take the Chaves.

3. Rival1314

Rival1314 KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Aug 17, 2012
    Chaves is sold per PMs, Thanks!

Team_ToMae likes this.