1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Conclusive signs you married a Hog

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by -TNT-, Jan 6, 2012.

1. -TNT-

-TNT-

Jun 24, 2010
    Some things that tipped me off:
    • He likes to sneak a Busse into the background of pictures of the two of you.
    • Your wedding cake knife is a Busse, and he wears it the whole day.
    • He gives your family INFI in exchange for you- er, I mean as gifts on the wedding day.
    • He has a loaner Busse waiting for your Dad who flies and doesn't want to check his knife.
    • He poses your 9 hours old son next to INFI and takes many varied pictures.
    • He keeps not only the knife that almost cut his leg off, but the jeans he was wearing when it happened, too! Ah, sentimental.
    • Inevitably, whenever you begin cooking dinner he feels the sudden urge to trot off to the garage to modify one of his knives in some way. Or chop something.
    • As you check your e-mail, you can see him in the corner of your eye shuffling around the house slicing air.
    • You aren't sure how many knives he actually owns because that number changes drastically week to week.
    • He commonly gives you two knives and says things like "See? Much better with that (microscopic) piece sanded down!"
    • If people ask him what his investments for the future are, "Infi" is the common response. It really confuses people.
    • "Pics or it didn't happen" is not only a common saying around your house, but it's reason enough for you to stop whatever you're doing, get the camera, and follow your husband to document his adventures with INFI.
    • There are more pictures of knives on your camera's SD card than any other subject matter, including the two of you.
    • You refer to yourself as the "Head Mistress" in the presence of his other ones.
    • You know what "Nuclear Meltdown" means, and that kind of makes you sad.
    • Every date you have gone on has included no less than one Busse knife, and sometimes upwards of ten.
    • "Are you happy to see me, or is that a Busse?" has escaped your lips. More than once.
    • You've wondered if G10 handles are dishwasher safe.

There are more, I'm sure. Feel free to add your own :)

2. teranaut

teranaut

Oct 23, 2011
    I have no way to express how hard I'm laughing right now. That was just awesome. Thanks, -TNT-.

3. kfgk14

kfgk14

Jun 18, 2010
    I just spilled my beer. Damn you!
    XD

4. Robfu

Robfu

Jan 2, 2011
    My wife and I are cracking up. The ones that really hit home here were the number of knives changing and the cooking one.

Thanks, Rob

5. bigjuice

bigjuice

May 8, 2004
    That is good stuff!

6. Bigfattyt

Bigfattyt Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 23, 2007
    The one that my wife laughed at a lot of these, more than any of the others is the number of pictures on the camera.

7. Hindsight

Hindsight Moderator Moderator

Dec 8, 2011
    When a package comes in the mail and he knocks you over to get to it before you do. Then sits in the middle of living room unwrapping the box like a kid at Christmas.:eek:

8. Jafarkiller

Jafarkiller

Apr 6, 2007
    When, in the evening while watching TV, he starts to sharpen Infi.
    When, hanging over your bed, the Infi is used as a "Drean catcher".
    When, even in the most intimate moments, Infi is watching you.

Amicalement

J-Luc

9. AZTimT

AZTimT The Stripetition Finish Guy

Oct 15, 2009
    What you talkin 'bout...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Not the whole day, I wasn't wearing it here. ;)
    [​IMG]

It worked, and was definitely worth it. ;)
    [​IMG]

And now your dad agrees that a BAD serves well when a SAR 3 is left behind.

Hehe..
    [​IMG]

Who wouldn't keep a Mojo that earned the name snakebite?
    [​IMG]

Firewood keeps the house warm...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

:eek:

Whew... I was worried about this one not being successful. :p

Hey, it's not my fault if they don't get it. :rolleyes:

Just one of the many reasons I love ya!:D

Busted. Wait, you mean a camera is for taking pics of other things too? :confused:

Yes Ma'am, and you are also the prettiest of them all.

Good training.

Great times.

Is both an acceptable answer?

It is.

Well Sweetie, you can't say you weren't warned at the proposal...:p and you still said yes, twice, thankfully! :D :thumbup:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. knife hunter

knife hunter "Die Hard Hog" Moderator & Dealer Moderator

Dec 5, 2007
    LMAO!

TNT, your Dyno-mite!:thumbup::cool:

I figure you have been living it, or you are a major stalker;):D

11. David Brown

David Brown Kydex Sheath and Holster Artist :) Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jun 4, 2001
    You guys are awesome, I sure do miss both of you, now all three.
    Love you guys

12. ceiw

ceiw

Aug 25, 2006
    -When the wife gets a call asking if she approves of the recently requested credit line increase on the joint credit card(s).
    -When the debt collectors start calling because you have so many credit cards with charges over the newly approved limits.
    -When the husband makes the wife talk to the debt collectors while he's busy buying his next knife.

13. Garth Reckner

Garth Reckner Moderator Moderator

Dec 13, 2004
    Congrats Tim. You have done very well for yourself.

Garth

14. Pokey1

Pokey1

Feb 6, 2011
    LMAO!!!!! That is great :thumbup:

15. -BEEF-

-BEEF-

Dec 28, 2011
    when the the family vacation is determined by how much there is to chop down in that area.

16. Pokey1

Pokey1

Feb 6, 2011
    LOL I love that one ;)

17. -TNT-

-TNT-

Jun 24, 2010
    Love the additions!

And yes, Tim- those were about you, how did you know??

A new one:
    Your husband asks you to vote in the "Hog Population" thread so he's not the only person in his state. Oh, and he supplies a picture, too!
    [​IMG]

18. InquisitorLord

InquisitorLord

Jun 4, 2011
    LOL, gonna make my wife read this one tomorrow!

19. Amy-0

Amy-0 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Mar 8, 2006
    This is sooo funny (So True about HOGS)

Tim, you found a AMAZING women:thumbup:

20. Lexi

Lexi

Jul 13, 2010
    I laughed the most at the "Head Mistress" one and the later one about posting in the Hog Population thread. I am thinking we need to start a Busse Reality Show and the two of you start off the season. :thumbup: