Couple of blems for 8/16

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Yangdu, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Yangdu

Yangdu [email protected] Himalayan Imports-Owner Moderator

Apr 5, 2005
    16.5 inch 22 ounce villager fit and finish father's Military replica knife by Krishna Kami. Fine knife! Very slight shrinkage of satisal wood handle. Brown leather sheath. $85.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15 inch 13 ounce Villager Utility Knife by Ram Kumar. Nice and sharp edge! Minor flow on wood handle. $32. *SOLD*

[​IMG]

Email to [email protected] to order one or both
    First come first served
    Have a great weekend!

Last edited: Aug 19, 2019
    EricTheRedBeard likes this.
  2. EricTheRedBeard

EricTheRedBeard Basic Member Basic Member

May 17, 2018
    Anyone bought one of the military replica knives? I would love to hear what people think of them.

I bet that VUK is super sharp with that thin blade. I have a 14ouncer and it has a very thin blade. Very fast swinging and razor sharp. Still surprisingly strong though. It has become one of my favorites for practice. I also use it to trim the overgrown branches around the yard. I love my VUK. https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/wooden-scabbard.1669390/#post-19091116

George Azar likes this.
  3. knifestuff

knifestuff Basic Member Basic Member

Oct 5, 2006
    EMS: 15 inch 13 ounce Villager Utility Knife by Ram Kumar. Thanks.

4. Hawgsnawt

Hawgsnawt Basic Member Basic Member

Aug 16, 2015
    I keep looking at em..... but I have the issue of not being a huge fan of the top of the handle where it meets the blade missing the top bolster cap thing..... I'll eventually own one I'm sure, but it's not at the top of my list atm =o/

That one is darn sure inexpensive enough to grab as a " maybe " and give it a solid going over.....heck, it might be a new favorite..... if its still there in a day or two... I might be tempted....

5. Mdinana

Mdinana

Feb 28, 2009
    I keep thinking the same thing.

6. knifestuff

knifestuff Basic Member Basic Member

Oct 5, 2006
    Villager Utility Knife received and even better than described--no discernible flaw I can see at all in the handle and this thing is going to be wicked fast. I like it already! Thanks Yangdu!

7. Bawanna

Bawanna Moderator Moderator

Dec 19, 2012
    Yangdu has a very discerning eye and often times points out flaws that I couldn't find when they arrived.

I'm glad you got a good one your happy with.